PFT- Ryan Clark (PIT) Mocks the Dolphins

Yes! Dolphins the new Bills and the Jets are the new Raiders (Raiders still Raiders) :devil::lol:

"After Clark congratulated quarterback Matt Flynn on joining the Seahawks via Twitter, one of Clark’s followers writes that “NO ONE wants to go to the Dolphins!” Clark responds by saying, “No one! To believe I almost went there but it was easy decision not to.”

The Dolphins have a horrible fan base, they're GM has always been a douche and it's TOO hot in Miami. Haha it's seriously uncomfortable as to how humid and hot it is during the summer!!

It's a trade-off. Yes, it's too hot and humid in the summer, but it's pretty darn nice the rest of the year. And if you're near the water, even the summers aren't too bad. I spend half the year in the Keys, and I don't miss Buffalo winters(although I do spend some time up there every winter). Nice to see the Dolphins in such disarray.

Edited by WhiteCat

Sounds like an article written on the Bills in previous years.

Which is why I like that it was written about someone else. Perceptions of the AFC East are changing this offseason after we signed Mario and the Dolphins swung and missed 4 times and I believe it is likely we find it easier to sign quality free agents going forward. Oh what a difference a week makes.

Which is why I like that it was written about someone else. Perceptions of the AFC East are changing this offseason after we signed Mario and the Dolphins swung and missed 4 times and I believe it is likely we find it easier to sign quality free agents going forward. Oh what a difference a week makes.

IMO it's been building for the last couple years. The Bills organization has been looking better & better and the Dolphins have been looking worse and worse. It's been great that it's been happening at the same time to make the contrast between us look stronger.

Now if we can truly get over the hump by winning a bunch of games and even better, winning some playoff games.

The Dolphins have a horrible fan base, they're GM has always been a douche and it's TOO hot in Miami. Haha it's seriously uncomfortable as to how humid and hot it is during the summer!!

Have you ever lived in South Florida? I alwasys LMAO when people says it's too humid there. I'd rather bee too hot than have 9 months of winter weather in Rachacha

I believe I posted about this somewhere here a little while ago, but that franchise just seems sort of rudderless. Even before Clark's comment.

They are the Miami Dolphins...why is Fisher not their head coach? Why isn't Pioli (sorry, spelling) not their GM? Doesn't everyone always want to go there?!

Well, for the past few years, apparently not.

Have you ever lived in South Florida? I alwasys LMAO when people says it's too humid there. I'd rather bee too hot than have 9 months of winter weather in Rachacha

Not this year. Not sure we had 1 month of winter. 80 degrees AND no humidity yesterday my friend :)

IMO it's been building for the last couple years. The Bills organization has been looking better & better and the Dolphins have been looking worse and worse. It's been great that it's been happening at the same time to make the contrast between us look stronger.

Now if we can truly get over the hump by winning a bunch of games and even better, winning some playoff games.

Fin fans are very fair weather, just like Pats* fans. Once they start losing they all jump off the bandwagon, only to return and pretend to be loyal when they start to win again. Bills fans are truly loyal and stay with the team and support them through winning seasons and losing seasons.

Reason #1. Agents really don't like dealing with Jeff Ireland. Fans only see a microcosm of how much of an a-hole this individual is with his questioning of Dez Bryant.

Reason #2. Agents don't like dealing with Stephen Ross.

Take those two variables out and free agents go to Miami.