NY Times mentions our epic Mario thread!

SDS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that is TOO cool!!!

Thanks to everyone who kept all the insanity going around here over the past three days...I did not write as much as I may have normally because I was actually reading for once!!! :lol:

Seriously though the Shoutbox was fun and the thread was epic...Glad it worked out the way it did...No group deserves this as much as Bills Fans...Bills Fans are the best, and TBD/TSW has always been a collective of the best Bills Fans...Period...End of story...

Congrats to everyone! And GO BILLS!!! B-)

I went looking for something in that thread and re-read almost all of it. It truly is an epic thread, not a lot of filler, a lot of laughs, and consistently entertaining. Usually the classic threads have a lot of crap in them, too, but this one was good stuff from start to finish. Amazing few days and amazing thread on the best site anywhere.

I went looking for something in that thread and re-read almost all of it. It truly is an epic thread, not a lot of filler, a lot of laughs, and consistently entertaining. Usually the classic threads have a lot of crap in them, too, but this one was good stuff from start to finish. Amazing few days and amazing thread on the best site anywhere.

I was a few minutes late finding out that we'd scheduled the press conference 'cause I was still a few pages behind. I laughed so many times in that thread! Good stuff.

MW made a great comment about the weather and the area... "It is cold everywhere." Or something like that. FINALLY, somebody that gets it! Now, about the "deer in people's yard thing." Ha!

Anyway, he is gonna quickly realize that cold doesn't equate to snow. That the climate in BFLO is quite tempered and pleasant with warmer winters and cool summers... Just gotta deal with the blasts of snow... But he has 100 mil, he can go anywhere to escape that. If he picked say Chicago, he would realize that the winters are wicked colder and summers brutally hotter! Cripes it is mid-March and almost 80 here... I never had to turn on my air until late May... I was almost tempted to yesterday!

Oh that is TOO cool!!!

Thanks to everyone who kept all the insanity going around here over the past three days...I did not write as much as I may have normally because I was actually reading for once!!! :lol:

Seriously though the Shoutbox was fun and the thread was epic...Glad it worked out the way it did...No group deserves this as much as Bills Fans...Bills Fans are the best, and TBD/TSW has always been a collective of the best Bills Fans...Period...End of story...

Congrats to everyone! And GO BILLS!!! B-)

Anyone know when I can get a Williams Jersey>? I have a Marcell jersey, and now want a Williams one as well. I guess Nike is making the jerseys next year?

MW made a great comment about the weather and the area... "It is cold everywhere." Or something like that. FINALLY, somebody that gets it! Now, about the "deer in people's yard thing." Ha!

Anyway, he is gonna quickly realize that cold doesn't equate to snow. That the climate in BFLO is quite tempered and pleasant with warmer winters and cool summers... Just gotta deal with the blasts of snow... But he has 100 mil, he can go anywhere to escape that. If he picked say Chicago, he would realize that the winters are wicked colder and summers brutally hotter! Cripes it is mid-March and almost 80 here... I never had to turn on my air until late May... I was almost tempted to yesterday!

Yeah, the weather in BUFFALO is actually better than in San Fran for example. I live in Pittsburgh, which has slightly better weather than Buffalo. Used to live in Buffalo, and so did my brother. He moved to San Fran and said it was the worst weather ever. I didn't believe him. Went out to visit in the middle of summer, and it was in the 50-low 60's and raining. Returned home to Pgh and it was 75 and sunny. He said it's like that EVERY DAY. Noo thanks. I'll take Buffalo weather over continual cloudiness that many cities get any day. And the summers in Update NY cannot be beat. The Finger Lakes region is AMAZING. (not to mention that one of the 7 wonders of the world is in your backyard, as well as Toronto if you need an epic shopping adventure, etc.)

those D bags didn't even list the signing on their Putrids & NFL front page NOR the NFL front page

http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/?type=nfl

I had to search for it on some rap sheet. :bag:

Screw Booooooooooooston. Bunch of crybabies. Thanks for posting that though. Just confirms that Boston is a bunch of sports fans who know nothing about sports except who plays for the Red Sox.