Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SalSports Told several players (as well as some of their girlfriends and/or wives) will be meeting w/Mario Williams and his girlfriend this afternoon

This is actually a great thing when you think about it. Sounds like Mario is a quality guy. He wants to cover all of his bases, and it sounds like he really wants to see that he'll like, and be involved with the community, and the Bills family. That's awesome. I can see now why Nix is so hellbent on getting him here. He's got more than talent.

WOW, it DOES work!

Also, did you know internet explorer now has a block on all of your credit cards you use online. Even if you post your credit card numbers on a message board, it will just come up as stars.

look....

exp. ****

weird

everyone try

7545 8905 6543 9087

exp. 10/99

hmmmmmm looks like Firefox is behind the times

Guys, it looks like the other F-key buttons do some nice things too. I always wondered what they were there for.

This is too freakin funny. I havent posted in years (I think the last topic I posted on was Flutie or Johnson?) but Im a daily observer. Its great to see some excitement back and its only march 14th! Regardless of what happens this afternoon the comedy hour here has made my morning.

I forget who posted it yesterday, but having Merriman on the recruiting horn for us isn't trivial. I say keep him around.

I absolutely agree, he's been a great locker room presence. And when he was on the field, imo, he was solid. And to me, you keep solid guys around for depth. I've never understood cutting every player that isn't a pro-bowler, imo you keep solid guys and build on top of it with better players.

This is too freakin funny. I havent posted in years (I think the last topic I posted on was Flutie or Johnson?) but Im a daily observer. Its great to see some excitement back and its only march 14th! Regardless of what happens this afternoon the comedy hour here has made my morning.

Hey, look at that...I started back with 1 post....I broke my cherry. Again.

Hey. I know the news broke a bit ago, but if anyone is interested, here is the video of Mario Williams at at the airport with Paul Peck.

Mario Williams at the Buffalo Airport

I don't know about anyone else, but I loved the tone of the interview even though there was no confirmation of a signing. But him saying that he isn't leaving and that the visit isn't over.....GOOD SIGN.

Hey. I know the news broke a bit ago, but if anyone is interested, here is the video of Mario Williams at at the airport with Paul Peck.

Mario Williams at the Buffalo Airport

I don't know about anyone else, but I loved the tone of the interview even though there was no confirmation of a signing. But him saying that he isn't leaving and that the visit isn't over.....GOOD SIGN.

He is way past the airport and arrived at One Bills Drive 25 minutes ago according to the text message I got from BuffaloBills.com