Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's saying that she's staying at The Mansion..."my hotel" ... not that she owns it. She earlier says she's in town to speak at Nardin.

Either way, a late night departure means he's gone in the dead of night and will be forever hated or is changing hotels because he talked to Brady.

If it's true and he really did check out were done here. No chance of signing him after this would be my guess. Some team called him and said they would top our deal but they want him there asap.

If it's true and he really did check out were done here. No chance of signing him after this would be my guess. Some team called him and said they would top our deal but they want him there asap.

Is he driving there?

Please people, stop embarrassing yourselves. Unless you intend to call Williams' future bride a man, please use fiancee.

Fiance = a dude who is engaged to be married

Fiancee = a girl who is engaged to be married

Is it possible that Williams was not staying at the Embassy last night but rather at The Mansion? I mean, that's where I'd put up a FA like that, not at a chain like the Embassy. Florence may just think it was the Embassy because that's where the Bills probably put HIM up.

So he's staying at a different hotel tonight, and he was just getting his bags at the Mansion after dinner.

Please people, stop embarrassing yourselves. Unless you intend to call Williams' future bride a man, please use fiancee.

Fiance = a dude who is engaged to be married

Fiancee = a girl who is engaged to be married

i love this.