Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol WSPN still clueless. Whoever the @$$hat was that was running the interview but both him and Clayton stated that Mario left without a deal and wondering where he's going next. Clayton said je stayed here longer than expected but in the end nothing yet.

Just shows that ESPN still has no idea what they are talking about.

This is getting embarrassing. If he's not going to sign, well, that sucks but it's time to move on. What else can the Bills do - they are giving it all they have. The longer he stays here and doesn't sign the more embarrassing it is to the team and the city. I can just here Cowherd now " It took him three days to realize something I could have told him in 5 minutes".

We will be fine. Remember, the Bills were never supposed to get him in the first place.

This is getting embarrassing. If he's not going to sign, well, that sucks but it's time to move on. What else can the Bills do - they are giving it all they have. The longer he stays here and doesn't sign the more embarrassing it is to the team and the city. I can just here Cowherd now " It took him three days to realize something I could have told him in 5 minutes".

We will be fine. Remember, the Bills were never supposed to get him in the first place.

Haha, that is so cowherd

That is the exact reasoning Ralph Wilson has used since 1960. "We were never supposed to get him anyway."

Please people, stop embarrassing yourselves. Unless you intend to call Williams' future bride a man, please use fiancee.

Fiance = a dude who is engaged to be married

Fiancee = a girl who is engaged to be married

My bad. Ok then, let's court the fiance and the fiancee. I wonder if she is from North Carolina and a mountainous region? If she is, and is anything like my wife, we are screwed.