OK, I Am Not Impartial.....

but I am ready to predict that this kid will be at least as good as Patrick Willis. Yeah, I said this.

If, IF IF IF IF IF Kyle Williams comes back healthy, I am thinking that this player, along with Dareus, could possibly provide the Bills with the best defensive middle in the NFL.

Opinions please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXsxoisEmxQ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call me steely dan or aja, but what the heck. Kyle not healthy. How dare you?!

I thought we are set at Sheppard? This is like the Luke Kuechly thing. Why dont we get D. Poe then. We need the strong side guy

real bad . Even if we sign Morrison, which we should.

Can D H do that for us? no offense of course.

but I am ready to predict that this kid will be at least as good as Patrick Willis. Yeah, I said this.

If, IF IF IF IF IF Kyle Williams comes back healthy, I am thinking that this player, along with Dareus, could possibly provide the Bills with the best defensive middle in the NFL.

Opinions please.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXsxoisEmxQ

Bill, You got to stop falling in love with certain players and then getting fixated on them to the point of it becoming an obsession. Last year you were wedded to Mallett, who ended up being drafted in the third round. Your comparison of Hightower to Patrick Willis is a tad over the top. I like Upshaw and also Hightower. If the Bills took Upshaw at the ten spot I would not find it unacceptable. If they took Hightower at the ten spot I would be very upset.

The thought of drafting Hightower with the first pick makes absolutely little sense especially with Sheppard being the designated MLB. The Bills have a variety of needs. What I want Nix to do is to draft a player ranked in the vicinity of where they are selecting. You can make the case for Upshaw but you can't do it with Hightower.

As it stands I would love to see Nix trade down and get an extra pick or two. There are a number of comparable DEs that would be good value picks lower in the first round. If Nix stands pat with his first pick I would prefer that he took one of the OTs and get the OL solidified.

call me steely dan or aja, but what the heck. Kyle not healthy. How dare you?!

I thought we are set at Sheppard? This is like the Luke Kuechly thing. Why dont we get D. Poe then. We need the strong side guy

real bad . Even if we sign Morrison, which we should.

Can D H do that for us? no offense of course.

Call me Wham, or Culture Club, or whateva, but at 10? I have a funny feeling they will reach for Brockers because of the Kyle Williams link.

Call me Wham, or Culture Club, or whateva, but at 10? I have a funny feeling they will reach for Brockers because of the Kyle Williams link.

ers

I dont think Nix would think like that.....we have the interior of our defensive line pretty well set both with start wers and backups....

What we doont have are freaky pass rushers to come off the edges

Bill, You got to stop falling in love with certain players and then getting fixated on them to the point of it becoming an obsession. Last year you were wedded to Mallett, who ended up being drafted in the third round. Your comparison of Hightower to Patrick Willis is a tad over the top. I like Upshaw and also Hightower. If the Bills took Upshaw at the ten spot I would not find it unacceptable. If they took Hightower at the ten spot I would be very upset.

The thought of drafting Hightower with the first pick makes absolutely little sense especially with Sheppard being the designated MLB. The Bills have a variety of needs. What I want Nix to do is to draft a player ranked in the vicinity of where they are selecting. You can make the case for Upshaw but you can't do it with Hightower.

As it stands I would love to see Nix trade down and get an extra pick or two. There are a number of comparable DEs that would be good value picks lower in the first round. If Nix stands pat with his first pick I would prefer that he took one of the OTs and get the OL solidified.

They could trade down and draft this kid.

As far as Mallett, who knew he had substance, and even perhaps other issues? Actually, I still wish they had drafted him before NE.

Bill, you like him over Upshaw? I have watched a decent amount of both and I think Upshaw is the better of the two.

Upshaw is fantastic, but he might be better suited for 3/4. Not too sure.

Opinions please.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXsxoisEmxQ

Hightower is awesome and better than upshaw and would be stoked to have him on the strongside but don't think he fits Dave's speedy cover LBs.

Fagen better be our first pick, or else I'm so friggin' done with this team.

Who?

ABSOLUTELY :worthy: not sure at #10 ?? After i saw Upshaw at the combine & how slow he looked & through watching film Hightower just seemed to be a better fit for what we are looking for ..

I like Ingram the guys got game & he's versatile but i but i wouldn't be hurt at all if they took Hightower , i think he'll be a great player !!

Edited by T master

Brother Bill, I had no idea you were a huge Bama fan...I can't stand that team, especially Saban, but I would have no problem turning another one of their front 7 players on D into a Buffalo Bill :D I've been pretty sold on Upshaw for a while...I'd love to see him in B-lo. As long as we don't draft any skill players or DBs with our first pick, I'll be happy. I want a big, bad snarly sumbiatch for the defense.

They could trade down and draft this kid.

Trade down to address a lesser priority. That doesn't seem to be the right way to go.

At draft times you can be like a pre-teen at a Justin Bieber concert who gets consumed by the particular attraction on stage. :devil:

As far as Mallett, who knew he had substance, and even perhaps other issues?

The issue isn't who knew but rather who didn't know that he had a number of issues to contend with. It's like saying that one is surprised that Liberace was gay!!! It is understandable that you didn't know about Rock Hudson, but Liberace? :oops: