Pain at the Pump

IDBillzFan

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HIgh in LA right now is pushing $5.70. I suspect someone wants to make the news to be the first to hit $6. At the current rate, that should happen before Friday.

It's to reduce the risk of rioting over high fuel prices. No one will be able to afford molotov cocktails.

The gas stations around me spiked this morning to $3.99... Then by mid afternoon, settled back to $3.89... With CITGO leading the lowering @ $3.87.

$3.85 in Orchard Park. Let's see what happens on friday around 2-3pm.

See that is the thing... They spike around the time people get their paychecks and then settle down... No doubt the stations in my town will be back to 4 bucks. The whole "free market" thing is hogwash. Allow me and millions of others to buy fuel in advance. Let me sink a 1,000 gallon tank in my yard instead of having me over a barrel for 19 gallons and 21 gallons in my respective vehicles. Let me buy wholesale low and when the prices spike, I will use that... When the prices go low... I will pay at the public station's pump.

HIgh in LA right now is pushing $5.70. I suspect someone wants to make the news to be the first to hit $6. At the current rate, that should happen before Friday.

why are you posting ONE high priced vendor. i live in the southbay. drive all around redondo beach, manhattan beach, hermosa beach, lax, inlglewood. had to visit someone in downtown la. the average is 4.35. cheap arco is 4.25. info accurate as of 3/1/2012.

c'mon dude.

$4.29 in San Mateo where I work which is about 20 miles south of SF.

this sounds about right for cali. then sandiego just posted 4.35 before your post. from 4.29-4.39 is the average.