Pain at the Pump

IDBillzFan

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These shite prices are going on as planned. Percentage of pricing going up is Much More than percentage of dollar being devalued. We've been played for so long this is not a surprise to anyone with open eyes.

Oh ya, paid $4.29 a few days ago. Hooray

Edited by Pilsner

why are you posting ONE high priced vendor. i live in the southbay. drive all around redondo beach, manhattan beach, hermosa beach, lax, inlglewood. had to visit someone in downtown la. the average is 4.35. cheap arco is 4.25. info accurate as of 3/1/2012.

c'mon dude.

this sounds about right for cali. then sandiego just posted 4.35 before your post. from 4.29-4.39 is the average.

$5.70 ? wow.

why are you posting ONE high priced vendor.

Because the question asked in the thread title is not "How average are you?" or "How low are you?" It's "How high are you?" And when I reference the vendor, I write "The high in LA is..."

Because the question asked in the thread title is not "How average are you?" or "How low are you?" It's "How high are you?" And when I reference the vendor, I write "The high in LA is..."

I understand what you're saying. However it can be misrepresented and based on posts, many actually think this thread is "what everyone is currently paying." Not WHAT IS THE HIGHEST in the city.

But whatever

I understand what you're saying. However it can be misrepresented and based on posts, many actually think this thread is "what everyone is currently paying." Not WHAT IS THE HIGHEST in the city.

But whatever

I clearly understood what LA posted.

I'm not even sure if you actually have to torch the refinery. I think just making an announcement of the torching would be sufficient.

This post probably as enough of an excuse to raise prices; I got email from trading firms guaranteeing profits from oil speculation shares.

I personally don't recall seeing gas prices rise so much so quickly.

We have some gas stations in Los Angeles closing in on $5.30/gallon regular unleaded.

Top that.

No thanks; you can have it! Regular is ~$3.85 a gallon around here, but for us poor souls who need to burn extra or premium, we're over 4 bucks..

:blink:

No thanks; you can have it! Regular is ~$3.85 a gallon around here, but for us poor souls who need to burn extra or premium, we're over 4 bucks..

:blink:

Yeah, you poor souls driving luxury cars :P