Stevie Johnson Contract SIGNED

iommi

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is worth it for the two Jets games alone. This makes FA and the draft MUCH more interesting. If they can grab another top rated WR or DE in FA, then draft an Lineman, LB or DE in the first, good things should be expected for 2012/2013

I still wouldn't expect thre DE or LB in the first - there just doesn't seem to be anyone there who looks like value for the #10 spot. I have a good feeling about Ingram - maybe they'd go that way - but I'd be pretty nervous spending a #10 on a "maybe" when there are still "for sure" OT's to be had.

FA will drive a lot, obviously - but I get the sense they are goilg to go all out to sign Mario or Avril or someone like that. The 2nd WR Buddy's been talking about since January seems like a strong FA possibility too - there are still a bunch out there.

If they manage to get that top pass rusher in FA, it will be OL or DB in the first probably - depending on who falls, of course.

Ralph is cheap!

Buddy is doing EXACTLY what he said he would do. He's building through the draft and retaining the players that they have identified as "key".

AND he also says THIS YEAR they will spend hard on FA's - but there are still a pile of doom-and-gloomers here who will refuse to beleive it.

Watch them bring in Mario Williams and the losers here will complain Buddy and Ralph OVERSPENT on a guy with injuriy history! :rolleyes:

Boo boo foot? Really? Not today please. Hopefully Johnson won't take his money and sit on the couch all year eating Doritos like Kyle.

And just how would you feel if you had bone spurs cutting into your Achilles?

AND he also says THIS YEAR they will spend hard on FA's - but there are still a pile of doom-and-gloomers here who will refuse to beleive it.

Watch them bring in Mario Williams and the losers here will complain Buddy and Ralph OVERSPENT on a guy with injury history! :rolleyes:

It seems to me that there's a lot of noise building that the Bills are going to go after someone or a couple of someone's. They've clearly got a few targets that they're going to go after. I would be shocked if after FA they didn't have a least 2 guys that will be in the starting lineup in September.

Gotta love Fitz's dedication and sense of humor, looks like he cut that himself!

Really happy to see SJ back. Thanks to the Bills FO and him for getting this done. Always great to see a guy happy to be here. Time to settle up with Fred.

Edited by GaryPinC