Stevie Johnson Contract SIGNED

iommi

He is a great kid, and with the new contract I have a feeling we'll get to watch him grow into a great man.

Based on that article, Im not worried about him getting "jealous" of another player's contract. He got his money, he's happy financially. Now he wants to see the team win. After what he has seen in Buffalo over the last 4 years, I'm not surprised. I think if we had a chance at someone like VJ, who could help take this team to the next level, then SJ would have no problem with the team throwing money at him. SJ got his, now it's about winning. Love it.

Go Bills!

I think if SJ play's the way he always play's, he is going to be a big playmaker for the bills, and he will someday go to the PRO-BOWL. If VJ goes to buffalo, it will make it easier for SJ. It will be a threat to all defense's. VJ is a great WR so that is good for Fitzpatrick. An improved offense will help keep Brady(or maybe Manning) off the field...

Go Bills Go! :D

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think if SJ play's the way he always play's, he is going to be a big playmaker for the bills, and he will someday go to the PRO-BOWL. If VJ goes to buffalo, it will make it easier for SJ. It will be a threat to all defense's. VJ is a great WR so that is good for Fitzpatrick. An improved offense will help keep Brady(or maybe Manning) off the field...

nice post! I like your attitude too :)

go bills

Man, I can feel the excitement from Bills fans on these threads. Morale is up. Some good decisions have been made this offseason. Draft and FA will be a true tell of our standing next season. If the Bills make the right moves coming soon, we may have a chance Bills fans!

Go Buffalo!