Albert Haynesworth released again

Beerball

What do we have to lose???? He's better than anyone we have!!! He'll sell some season tickets!!! This team needs to make a bold move to show everyone we're serious!!! Ralph is cheap!!! I'm so done with this team!!! :w00t:

Did I miss any?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'm sure we have not heard the last of him

1.) I expect several run ins with the law over the next few years

2.) I expect several post on this board titled "Why not sign Albert Haynesworth for the right price?"

That's the beauty of the "get 'er done!" mentality. You can always qualify even the dumbest suggestions with "at the right price". Of course, the right price for Haynesworth would be about $10MM per year -- that he would have to pay the Bills to put up him.

What do we have to lose???? He's better than anyone we have!!! He'll sell some season tickets!!! This team needs to make a bold move to show everyone we're serious!!! Ralph is cheap!!! I'm so done with this team!!! :w00t:

Did I miss any?

PTR

haha. I think you got them all.

Did I miss any?

PTR

Actually, you missed the "I'd give up a 4th, anything higher would be a waste" comment.

Geeze. This guy WAS such a monster in Tenn. Got his money and loafed in Washington. Not a team-guy obviously as Belechik cut him. And now the Bucs who want to stay young and build.

I originally thought his issue was no desire to play in a 3-4, but it turned out that he just no longer had the desire to get after it once he got rich in Washington. Sad actually.

I originally thought his issue was no desire to play in a 3-4, but it turned out that he just no longer had the desire to get after it once he got rich in Washington. Sad actually.

I'm surprised stuff like this doesn't happen more often. I know if I suddenly had enough money to be financially set for the rest of my life that I'd have a hard time getting up in the morning and putting in the work necessary.

Geeze. This guy WAS such a monster in Tenn. Got his money and loafed in Washington. Not a team-guy obviously as Belechik cut him. And now the Bucs who want to stay young and build.

That all could be very true but what I ask myself is how can someone (even if they're rich) play football, especially in the trenches as a DT, not want to get after the QB? Just don't get it.