which former bill did you wish we didnt give away

131 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

Mcgahee & Peters were total ingrates when it came to the Bills !! Sure they were and are good players but where is the loyalty to at least thank the Bills for giving them a chance & in Peters case showing him his true potential , but alls he cared about was the huge pay day & causing grief in & around the team .

Greer was the best though he was a team guy and has never said a bad thing to my knowledge about the Bills !! And he deserves what he is reaping right now !!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted Washington, Pat Williams (we stayed 43 and Schoebel didn't retire)Will Wolford, Howard Ballard, Cornelius Bennett, Jim Leonard, John Wendling ... drafts that should have happened ...

My list:

1. Daryl Lamonica

2. Ahmad Rashad

3. Pat Williams

4. Gary Anderson

5. Antione Winfield

6. Jeff Yates

7. Ron McDole

How could I forget Winfield :doh:

How did we lose Ted Washington? One of the best NTs ever.

The best ever NT, glad he won a SB even though it was with the Pats.

LYNCH...as the Bills wouldnt have drafted Spiller in advance and might have gone with JPP. Fat Pat would also make my list.

:worthy:

I wish we had all 5 back but if I had to pick one, Id pick Greer because he was good then, good now, and never did us wrong.

Greer - excellent player and a character guy too. Peters - unquestionable talent. But I wonder if he really would have been happy finishing his career in Buffalo.

I hate these what we did in the past threads, but we could have kept Greer and Mcgee together, still mad we didn't. In anycase I am over the rest <_<

BTW you guys are really setting Lee up to have great playoff run.

Edited by bowery4

I hate these what we did in the past threads, but we could have kept Greer and Mcgee together, still mad we didn't. In anycase I am over the rest <_<

BTW you guys are really setting Lee up to have great playoff run.

I know if lee just makes 1 play there will be 26 threads on how we never shoulda let him go... Boo hoo hoo

PAT WILLIAMS, now and forever, even though peanuts isn't accurate. The worst move... ever.

Oh GOOD call. I'm still going with the obvious answer and I believe the only pro bowler on the team Peters but Pat Williams is a really close second. In all seriousness have we been able to stop the run since he left?

Great topic, but only five poll choices and one of them is Maybin? LOL

My list:

Ahmad Rashad

Joe Cribbs

Pat Williams

Antione Winfield

Nate Odoms

:lol:

most of you missed the point of the OP, It was about guys we "let get away" for peanuts ie (fourth round draft picks" etc. These are guys we had under contract or were restricted when we got rid of them.

Pat williams, Winfield, Clements, Bennet etc were all high priced free agents which is part of football. I was pointing out guys who were good who we shipped out of town. I guess I should have added leonard to the list.