which former bill did you wish we didnt give away

131 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

I wish we had all 5 back but if I had to pick one, Id pick Greer because he was good then, good now, and never did us wrong.

note-do not confuse this poll with high priced free agents we didnt resign (williams,winfield etc)

Edited by loserlovers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAT WILLIAMS, now and forever, even though peanuts isn't accurate. The worst move... ever.

:thumbsup: The Bills should have paid him, as the defense still can stop the run like it did with Williams. They should have paid their pro bowl LT, 5x pro bowls now.

Jim Leonhard goes on to be the defensive QB for the Jets , stupidity reigns at OBD

well he left as an expensive free agent, im talking guys we had under contract, though i think greer was a rfa when we let him get away

4 years. 12 Million. Are you serious?

Yesterday is gone friend. Tomorrow is the only thing you have a shot at.

I wish we had all 5 back but if I had to pick one, Id pick Greer because he was good then, good now, and never did us wrong.

typical crazy Bills decision to resign McGee being older and more often injured for higher dollars than they could have resigned Greer, who was younger,just as effective and would have been cheaper