Shutdown Corner's "Hidden Pro Bowlers"

TPS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm....two players Nix found on the street last season.

PTR

He may be overrating Pears, but it's true that they do a good job running to the right, though we had no choice given the injuries to our LTs. Solid player, can't really complain.

Edited by bouds

I was a little surprised he mentioned Pears and Chandler, I just didn't think anyone noticed those guys given that there are so many tight ends and right tackles to choose from. I was also surprised that he mentioned Wilson but not Byrd. They are both very good and deserving of recognition.

Very happy to see the acknowledgement of some of the guys we have been rooting for over the past few months!

Yeah, I guess Nix DOES have an eye for talent after all...

How many actual probowlers did Nix draft here in Buffalo? Not the fake ones, or snubs or whatever, but guys actually making the pro bowl this year? None would be the correct answer. See this is how Buffalo Bills fans have become. Just be grateful the team is here. Don't care they are the laughing stock of the league with hands down the biggest joke for an owner. Lets just be happy Ralph kept them in Buffalo vs selling to someone that might actually put winning above his pocket book.

God I miss the 90's

It's surprising how I seldom, if ever, see Doug Whaley's name associated with pro personnel acquisitions. He is Nix's eyes and ears when it comes to these types of transactions. Doug Whaley is the future GM of this team and I think he more than belongs.

GO BILLS!!!

How many actual probowlers did Nix draft here in Buffalo? Not the fake ones, or snubs or whatever, but guys actually making the pro bowl this year? None would be the correct answer. See this is how Buffalo Bills fans have become. Just be grateful the team is here. Don't care they are the laughing stock of the league with hands down the biggest joke for an owner. Lets just be happy Ralph kept them in Buffalo vs selling to someone that might actually put winning above his pocket book.

God I miss the 90's

Hard to have Pro Bowlers when you do not have talent around you? If Byrd, Stevie J, Levitre, Wood, Wilson, were on the Patriots they would be in the Pro Bowl!!

God I miss the 90's

It's his second draft. For what was a bad team. How many rookies go? Let the guys play. It looks like some talent is showing.