Shutdown Corner's "Hidden Pro Bowlers"

TPS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How many actual probowlers did Nix draft here in Buffalo? Not the fake ones, or snubs or whatever, but guys actually making the pro bowl this year? None would be the correct answer. See this is how Buffalo Bills fans have become. Just be grateful the team is here. Don't care they are the laughing stock of the league with hands down the biggest joke for an owner. Lets just be happy Ralph kept them in Buffalo vs selling to someone that might actually put winning above his pocket book.

God I miss the 90's

And on cue, Toshiero comes in with the Ralph bashing. You are bordering on a crusade with this stuff for the past couple weeks.

I always laugh when people throw post counts in peoples faces...it takes so little effort to type out thoughts on forums. PTR nailed it with his multi-tasking reply...this board is a much needed distraction for many of us, and throwing a post on here is quick and easy...

I knew you were pre- 2001 but doesn't your post count reflect only since 2001?

For those that don't want to click the links (one offensive, one defensive) the Bills are Fred Jackson, Scott Chandler, and Erik Pears (said Eric Wood about Pears, "He's a stud.") on offense and George Wilson on defense.

Thanks for that, kind of annoying to follow a link and search for the relevant selection on a phone.

Edited by Big Bad Boone

How dare you post a sensible viewpoint. Rookies and second year players should be in their 2nd & 3rd pro bowls respectively...they should also be 2 & 3 years from 1st ballot entry into Canton

It's his second draft. For what was a bad team. How many rookies go? Let the guys play. It looks like some talent is showing.

For those that don't want to click the links (one offensive, one defensive) the Bills are Fred Jackson, Scott Chandler, and Erik Pears (said Eric Wood about Pears, "He's a stud.") on offense and George Wilson on defense.

Don't forget about Dareus.

I thought for sure we'd get SOMEONE in the Pro-Bowl this year. But, then again, this just goes to show how bad our injury bug was. All of our Pro-Bowl players are injured. I think that tells you something.

Fred Jackson was a Pro Bowl lock.

PTR

We don't have any pro-bowlers because no one knows who any of these guys are. Buffalo really is irrelevant in the NFL's compared to the other 31 teams, as much as we hate to say it. We likley won't have multiple players in the pro-bowl until we make the playoffs, which could be a long time. We'll get a fill-in for whoever goes to the Superbowl.

How did Stevie not make the Pro Bowl? With all the posts about how teams will be falling all over themselves trying to sign him this offseason, and the Bills FO are idiots for not giving him whatever he wants (top WR $$$$$), how is he not a Pro Bowler? Alot of fans are already polishing his Canton Bust already. He can drop important catches better then the rest!

How many actual probowlers did Nix draft here in Buffalo? Not the fake ones, or snubs or whatever, but guys actually making the pro bowl this year? None would be the correct answer. See this is how Buffalo Bills fans have become. Just be grateful the team is here. Don't care they are the laughing stock of the league with hands down the biggest joke for an owner. Lets just be happy Ralph kept them in Buffalo vs selling to someone that might actually put winning above his pocket book.

God I miss the 90's

Oh please, lets not use the Pro Bowl as a measuring stick!