When's a private message not private?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone released my first name after seeing it in a PM, I'd be mad as hell.

I usually sign my name as a friend... And too boot a, a mod released it! Like I said, really don't care... I am basically telling everybody a bunch of other personal things. It is the PPP crowd, they know they can't win an argument so they resort to intimidation... They have done it with others too. Again, you would think the mods get the etiquette more than common posters.

I am sure that they will spin this their own way hearing what I have said. The other lemmings just pile on. I mean, you see how JiA piled on...

If JW has a beef... The they (mods) should be listening. Not just giving lip service. Now if the board establishement comes out and says, they really can't control that etiquette... Then fine, I am fine with that.

Oh, BTW... I think what gets them even more about me is that I am one of the few that sign in as anonymous... They can see who it is... Usually, there are only few that sign in this way. Right now, there is 2 or 3 I think??

I usually sign my name as a friend... And too boot a, a mod released it! Like I said, really don't care... I am basically telling everybody a bunch of other personal things. It is the PPP crowd, they know they can't win an argument so they resort to intimidation... They have done it with others too. Again, you would think the mods get the etiquette more than common posters.

I am sure that they will spin this their own way hearing what I have said. The other lemmings just pile on. I mean, you see how JiA piled on...

If JW has a beef... The they (mods) should be listening. Not just giving lip service. Now if the board establishement comes out and says, they really can't control that etiquette... Then fine, I am fine with that.

I piled on? With who? One man is not a pile.

Oh, BTW... I think what gets them even more about me is that I am one of the few that sign in as anonymous... They can see who it is... Usually, there are only few that sign in this way. Right now, there is 2 or 3 I think??

Leave it to the carp man to reply to my post, which was clearly a joke, with a four-paragraph lecture :P

Edited by LeviF91

Other than me reaffriming my name... How did you know? If it was just by me reaffirming others, then fine... If not, then from where? By what other people said? Isn't that piling on? I am not on a first name business with you, never have been.

Maybe you shouldn't PM your name if it means that much to you? Did AD sweet talk you or twist your arm?

Hell I got my real photo on my profile. Who cares? Should I expect wiretaps or stalkers?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage