Immigration Requirements for all the transplants from that other board

/dev/null

TSW has recently taken on several refugees from another message board.

Just like immigrants are required to take a test before becoming a full fledged citizen, I think we should hold these n00bs to some kind of TSW citizenship requirements.

For starters, before they can start a new thread I think they should have to be required to read the Retatta thread, all 560+ pages of Last Post Wins!, and explain why they are all horrible human beings.

Anyone else have ideas for hazing, err TSW citizenship requirements?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TSW has recently taken on several refugees from another message board.

Just like immigrants are required to take a test before becoming a full fledged citizen, I think we should hold these n00bs to some kind of TSW citizenship requirements.

For starters, before they can start a new thread I think they should have to be required to read the Retatta thread, all 560+ pages of Last Post Wins!, and explain why they are all horrible human beings.

Anyone else have ideas for hazing, err TSW citizenship requirements?

A 3.5 thread is a must as well.

Edited by LeviF91

Didn't someone already create this page a few years back which gives a pretty detailed history of the board? It could use some updating, but it's a start.

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/history.htm

Right on ofiba! I consider myself a history buff and find this detailed account very interesting. I suggest everybody that reads this thread take a long hard look at that link you posted! It will tell you everything you need to know about TBD and TSW!

Themes due in one week!

We are getting refugees from somewhere but what boards went down? Billsblow.com and Billssuck.com must've folded. Where are the refugees coming from? And more importantly... are any of them hot? If so, I welcome them with open arms. :)

A bunch of them are political refugees from the BB.com message boards. They deleted their political forum.