Immigration Requirements for all the transplants from that other board

/dev/null

You will read, endorse and present valid arguments supporting all of Hedds and Norfolks posts. Also admire EII's intelligence and insight. God save your Soul.

You forgot Connor. They gotta do Connor too.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't someone already create this page a few years back which gives a pretty detailed history of the board? It could use some updating, but it's a start.

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/history.htm

You Mo Fo. I first time I been bit in months.

Mutha f.... :wallbash:

:beer: for ofiba

I see myself as a simpleton.

Something the rest of PPP can all agree on :nana:

Something the rest of PPP can all agree on :nana:

Hey... You are the Ron Paul supporter... Where does that put you on the simpleton scale? Me thinks you got me beat... ;)

Break out the Thesaurus for that one? As usual, it makes no sense.

Dude, You failed the test! You must be a noob too. That was Melissa in Philly's definition of DCTom... Yeah, you guessed it... Before your time... Maybe you and the noobs need to both go to school!

Dude, You failed the test! You must be a noob too. That was Melissa in Philly's definition of DCTom... Yeah, you guessed it... Before your time... Maybe you and the noobs need to both go to school!

How can you remember that, but have the English skills of a Pakistani immigrant cab driver? :rolleyes:

How can you remember that, but have the English skills of a Pakistani immigrant cab driver? :rolleyes:

:D

It is rather easy. After almost 10 years, you are not going out of your way to make people forget it. What more of a perfect definition can there be... Melissa nailed it. Don't misjudge the English skills of a Pakistani cab driver. Oh wait, that is what makes you a pedantic, supercilious anal orifice.

They must first entertain us with tales of their drinking excess and drug abuse in days gone by.

Then a full accounting of how they lost their virginity - including pics - must be PMed around the Seventh Circle of Secret Initiates.

Only then should they be allowed to start a post and their first post should be one asking for advice on a home repair; a pending purchase, e.g.; electronics; a pet problem; a female member of the opposite sex. That thread should include a post of at least 3,000 words - of their own crafting. Once the Grammar and Punctuation Police have reviewed it and its found to have fewer than 3.5 mistakes, they can be allowed to freely post.

:D

It is rather easy. After almost 10 years, you are not going out of your way to make people forget it. What more of a perfect definition can there be... Melissa nailed it. Don't misjudge the English skills of a Pakistani cab driver. Oh wait, that is what makes you a pedantic, supercilious anal orifice.

No, I meant how can you remember to spell it correctly. The mind boggles.

TSW has recently taken on several refugees from another message board.

Just like immigrants are required to take a test before becoming a full fledged citizen, I think we should hold these n00bs to some kind of TSW citizenship requirements.

For starters, before they can start a new thread I think they should have to be required to read the Retatta thread, all 560+ pages of Last Post Wins!, and explain why they are all horrible human beings.

A little TSW history: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/8948-otis-there-a-site-do-to-calculate/

You want Retatta, we got Retatta: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/25951-oh-this-is-nicereal-nice/

Or how about that Tracy Lee classic DVD coping escapade and meltdown:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/11461-ot-dvd-burning-software/page__p__141994

Edited by LancasterSteve

TSW has recently taken on several refugees from another message board.

Just like immigrants are required to take a test before becoming a full fledged citizen, I think we should hold these n00bs to some kind of TSW citizenship requirements.

For starters, before they can start a new thread I think they should have to be required to read the Retatta thread, all 560+ pages of Last Post Wins!, and explain why they are all horrible human beings.

Anyone else have ideas for hazing, err TSW citizenship requirements?

They need to read all the "Trent is our QB" threads

I can pass any test you throw my way!

In 2 paragraphs or less, explain the effects of a truculent triceratops on east german scientists rolling a standard 6-sided die, and then subsequently use that position to simultaneously support the arguments that evolution is a failure because birds didn't evolve back into dinosaurs and that kelly holcomb is a great QB.