Lindell busted up; Rayner signed

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why he can't continue to kick field goals and have Moorman handle the kickoff duties...I don't see how his shoulder ould affect his ability to kick...

Have someone tape your right hand to your back.

Find a football.

Take football outside and place in tee.

Take a three step run up and try to kick the ball soccer style AS HARD AS YOU CAN.

Ask friend to help you up.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Have someone tape your right hand to your back.

Find a football.

Take football outside and place in tee.

Take a three step run up and try to kick the ball soccer style AS HARD AS YOU CAN.

Ask friend to help you up.

GO BILLS!!!

You forgot - video is key

I don't care who we get as long as he can kick it out of the back of the endzone or at least deep into the endzone every time he kicks off, and he can kick an extra point. Lindell had the extra point down, but he bothered me that he couldn't kick consistently in the endzone to avoid returns like every other kicker in the league.

Well that's a bummer. But there are decent kickers available on the waiver wire. Jeff Reed isn't bad and his personality would mesh well with the current Bills locker room.

What do you mean by your statement regarding Reed? From what I recall (and according to a quick Google search), the guy's been arrested multiple times and comes across as someone with a few screws missing in interviews. I don't see him as a good fit for our locker room.

I don't care who we get as long as he can kick it out of the back of the endzone or at least deep into the endzone every time he kicks off, and he can kick an extra point. Lindell had the extra point down, but he bothered me that he couldn't kick consistently in the endzone to avoid returns like every other kicker in the league.

The Bills do this by design. It is to allow the opponent to return the kick and tackle them before the 20.