With our first round pick in 2012 draft...

outside linebacker and a decent corner. oh and maybe fast wideout???? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maybe the Bills can use a certain 4th round pick on a fast WR that could stretch Ds, move the safety over and keep teams from packing the middle of the field to stop the short pass...

As for the original question, the Bills biggest needs as I see them are (in order): LB, DE, WR, CB, OL (OL primarily for depth as when the original starters have been out there this year I've been happy with them.)

Best available DE, LB, OL, or WR.

I think our DE's are pretty good, if they play DE and not OLB. They are DE's and need to stay there. The problem is our OLB spots are so weak that we are trying to fill the gaps with Carrington and Spencer Johnson at OLB. If we shore up the OLB spot in the off-season, we can keep these guys where they should be and have a really good and deep rotation at DE. I wouldn't mind 2-3 LB's in this draft.

Depends if we plan to stick with the 3-4 or if they might go back to the 4-3,

if you are sticking to the 3-4 then OLBs like Courtney Upshaw is the pick

if you are switching to the 4-3 then an OLB like Zack Brown in the first and DE Vinny Curry in the 2nd

and a better WR is a must if the offense is ever going to take the next step

The dream scenario would be getting Mario Williams DE and Desean Jackson WR in free agency and Zack Brown in the draft.

A DLine of Carrinton, Dareus, a healthy K. Williams, Mario Williams would be pretty awesome.

again the above is just a dream but if the Bills could fine a decent right end and add it to Carrington, Dareus and K Williams it would be pretty awesome

In this order:

Pass rush DE or OLB

Opposite if the above - If DE taken then OLB

NT Depth - unless Troup comes on in the 2H of this season

WR

Corner

I think size at OLB and size and speed at DE are most critical - the fact the Bills still can't stop the run and effectively rush the pass are huge holes.

I dont want this thread to imply that because we lost I am already thinking about the draft. I still think we can make the playoffs but I curious to see what position everyone thinks should be addressed in round 1 on draft day.

For me, I say OLB

D front 7 of course..preferrably OLB if a stud is there.