Tim Graham: Ryan to make Maybin a captain for Bills game

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope all the **** talking here doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. They can make whomever they want captain, as long as we go out and stop them from running the ball down our throat, and we control the clock.

What "us" are you referring to? I haven't heard a peep of schitt-talking coming out of a Bills player or coach.

As if I needed any more reasons to hate the "Prop" Jets! This kind of ego maniacal shyte rattles my bones!! I billive it will backfire in fat boys face & fire 'dem Bills right on up!

One mans trash is another mans treasure, until we go toe to toe and show you why, exactly, he was our trash! Nelson too, for that matter...let McGee lay another stick on some one and let it be Nelson....send him to the locker room with a headache!

Actually the Jets maintain one "wild card" captain each week, usually for players facing former teams, so I guess Rex does this often. That still doesn't change the fact that he's trying to play games with us.

PTR

Play games with us? Seriously man, this is such a non-issue it's amusing people bother worrying about it. He goes out for a coin toss. This is a big deal why?

Not to sound like I'm defending Maybin, but honestly we don't know if he asked for this or this is just rex being a douche.

I doubt anyone thinks he asked for it.

Everybody knows the other thing, though.

Yet another reason why Ryan is just a fat bastard. He knows a lot less about coaching then he does about talking, sucking on feet, and being an annoying prick.

BTW, if you think Rex's fetish is gross, what about his wife? Letting disgusting fat dumpy guys slobber all over your feet? What a catch...

Anyway, this puts pressure on Maybin...And we all know how he responds when the spotlight is on him, by disappearing...And I'd love to see how Maybin will play the run...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

I hate A M because he held out so long his rookie season for money. he didn't have time to learn our D to be effective as a rookie

I hate him cause he would jump on piles after other players made the tackles.

I hate him cause he didn't seem dedicated to putting on weight to be effective in our D

I hate him cause at the combine he was like 240 to 250 pounds, but then couldn't crack 230 lbs (juice)

I hate him cause he couldnt rap to save his life!

I really really hate him cause he plays for NJ

I really really really hate him because what kind of D bag gives himself the nick name MAYHEM! what a d$ck

Wow i had way to many cold 1's last night! I honestly don't remember this! LMAO,it was a ruff night. I am still not a fan of Aaron. :beer:

I'm not a fan of Aaron Maybin. I hated the pick and I'm glad he's gone. I just don't understand why we hate him so much. He practiced hard. He worked out hard. He was always fired up when on the field (maybe too fired up, and wasn't on the field much). Hate the FO for the pick. Hate Edwards and Fewell for not utilizing him correctly. He's an undersized pass rusher. That's all that he is. He didn't play because he was ONLY good at rushing the passer, and in buffalo, he couldn't even do that well. Now, he's in NY and Rex Ryan IS utilizing correctly and he's getting some results. He went from 5 plays a game as a bill, to 10 plays a game as a jet. He has 3 sacks and 3 forced fumbles For Rex Ryan. Maybe I'm wrong, and I'm sure many of you disagree with my philosophy, but the hate should be directed towards our use of him, as opposed to him. Time will tell if he can be a prodictive player in the league, but so far, he's been productive as a jet. I wish him him luck, just not against us. We're 5-2, no need to be SO bitter about Aaron f'n Maybin.

+1

so who remembers when levitre called out maybin in practice and told him to "give all that money back you ain't earned"? Our o line is gonna be pushing that def line back and freddy will run wild. bring on the motivation.

That was wood