I know it is early but who should be back healthy this week?

I think Kyle sits another week, just to rest up. Especially with how well Dareus did at NT against Washington.

I'm willing to bet that Jones, Bell and A.Williams all return to practice this week but only A.Williams is activated for the game against the Jets.

How many weeks is it now for Bell if he doesn't play this week...4?

I know it is asking a lot to have a ll 4 back, but here's hoping we can get at least half of them back in the line up.

I think Jones adds a dimension to our WRs that we'll need against the Jets and although the line played well I'd be much more comfortable with guys back at their regular positions.

What about Hairston?

I thought Jones and Hairston were high ankle sprains and that the prognosis was 4-6 weeks. Has that changed?

Never heard what Bell's shoulder injury was. Same thing on Williams' chest. Gailey just said "it looks like it will be a while" for both of them. Not sure what that means.

If I had to guess, I'd think A. Williams would be closest to returning simply because he's been out the longest.

I don't see KW coming back yet. Was it ever confirmed that it's bone spurs in the heel? Surgery is the only cure as far as I know. Rest will quiet it down temporarily but they will flare up until corrected. That he had to play with the heel of his shoe removed to relieve pressure says a lot about the severity.

GO BILLS!!!

I thought Jones and Hairston were high ankle sprains and that the prognosis was 4-6 weeks. Has that changed?

Never heard what Bell's shoulder injury was. Same thing on Williams' chest. Gailey just said "it looks like it will be a while" for both of them. Not sure what that means.

If I had to guess, I'd think A. Williams would be closest to returning simply because he's been out the longest.

I don't see KW coming back yet. Was it ever confirmed that it's bone spurs in the heel? Surgery is the only cure as far as I know. Rest will quiet it down temporarily but they will flare up until corrected. That he had to play with the heel of his shoe removed to relieve pressure says a lot about the severity.

GO BILLS!!!

Saw it directly mentioned in one of the news articles I read within the last week (Buffalo News I think). It surprised me because that was the first direct mention of the problem. Not sure what the surgical recovery time is but I hope Kyle isn't making the wrong choice just trying to tough it out.

I know it is asking a lot to have a ll 4 back, but here's hoping we can get at least half of them back in the line up.

I think Jones adds a dimension to our WRs that we'll need against the Jets and although the line played well I'd be much more comfortable with guys back at their regular positions.

Don't hold your breath...

+1 here. Our WR corp needs Donald Jones back. He is a weapon to be accounted for. Brad and Spiller are filling in just fine. But I think Jones is a game breaker. It would be great if Bell and/or Hairston could come back. Great to see Troupe out there kicking ass yesterday.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

I would like Donald Jones ahead of Williams right now.

I am not so sure about that. Yesterday's effective pass rush helped our DBs but the Jets' OL is better and our DBs will be exposed again. Considering I don't trust McK that much and that we have been doing okay at WR (Spiller, Smith, ROosevelt), I would rather have AWilliams back. Or were you talking about Kyle ?

I am not so sure about that. Yesterday's effective pass rush helped our DBs but the Jets' OL is better and our DBs will be exposed again. Considering I don't trust McK that much and that we have been doing okay at WR (Spiller, Smith, ROosevelt), I would rather have AWilliams back. Or were you talking about Kyle ?

The best defense is a good offense. If the offense stays on the field, our defense doesn't have to cover anybody.

I agree but our O hasn't been very explosive since Jones went out. It's been good but would be better with Jones playing.