I know it is early but who should be back healthy this week?

No it isn't.

Sincerely,

The Pittsburgh Steelers

Dear Pittsburgh Steelers,

You neutralizing Brady and holding him to under 200 yards passing had the biggest effect on your victory. The O helped - ergo, a good offense is not the best defense. As Mr Neanderthal tells us, the best D is a really good D.

Sincerely,

Nit Pickering

I agree but our O hasn't been very explosive since Jones went out. It's been good but would be better with Jones playing.

Not disagreeing at all. I meant if there was a choice, I would rather have AWilliams back first (Sorry DJones, you get well soon too)

Edited by Fan in Chicago

JoeB_WGR Joe Buscaglia Chan Gailey said #Bills rookie OT Chris Hairston has a chance to play this week, but added that Hairston wouldn't be 100-percent this week.

JoeB_WGR Joe Buscaglia #Bills are hopeful they'll get Donald Jones back for the Jets game. They'll try him out in practice today. Jones had a high ankle sprain.

Hopefully Good News!!!

I know it is asking a lot to have a ll 4 back, but here's hoping we can get at least half of them back in the line up.

I think Jones adds a dimension to our WRs that we'll need against the Jets and although the line played well I'd be much more comfortable with guys back at their regular positions.

Bills DT Williams to test injured foot next week

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—Buffalo Bills starting defensive tackle Kyle Williams will have a better idea next week on the status of his injured left foot, and when—or if—he’ll be able to return to play this season.

Williams says doctors intend to run tests on his foot on Monday, when the protective boot he’s been wearing for the past two weeks will be removed. Williams says he’ll also attempt to run on the foot to see if it’s feeling better.

He’s not revealed the nature of the injury, only to say it’s bothered him since training camp. Coming off his first Pro Bowl appearance last year, Williams has missed the past two games, and has already been ruled out Sunday, when the Bills (5-2) host the New York Jets (4-3).