JP Losman signs with Miami

EDinRTP

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maul the mammal would work better.

the dude has a killer deep ball, he has a WR who can catch them.

not a bad move on his part.

though i did smile when i heard the news.

That is, if Marshall doesn't just run out of bounds after the catch for no apparent reason ...

I hope he plays really well and takes the phins out of the andrew luck sweepstakes.

Exactly. I'm rooting for Miami every week they aren't playing the Bills.

Also, since they are not competing for a playoff spot, knocking off any other team can only help the Bills.

BS...Edwards was better than JP, and he won more games than JP in his time as a starter. Edwards stared out decent and got worse and worse. Blame that on Jauron, his O Line and whoever the OC was who suggested going No Huddle...Worst era in Bills history was Losman/Edwards.

crayonz is a very funny poster. All of his stuff is tongue in cheek and just a few steps below hogboy (the greatest troll ever) in terms of quality. His best work involves inter-divisional wins. My daughter once called me about this lol.

That said, he is a BIG TIME Losman fan. He is one of a few who cannot get over JP. I only hope that we face him JP this season. He is an awful qb. Simply awful and even way worse that Trent.

Exactly. I'm rooting for Miami every week they aren't playing the Bills.

Also, since they are not competing for a playoff spot, knocking off any other team can only help the Bills.

same here. i was mad that denver won.

HOWEVER, when they play the bills i want him to throw so many interceptions that chan galey decides to go in the game AND COMES BACK WITH 2 INTS, one a pick 6!!!!

please make my dream come true.

I always went with "Trammel the Mammals"

Damn… I believe you've won.

I thought you made up that word… familiar with Trammel as a name but not as a noun.

tram·mel 1. A shackle used to teach a horse to amble.2. Something that restricts activity, expression, or progress; a restraint.3. A vertically set fishing net of three layers, consisting of a finely meshed net between two nets of coarse mesh.4. An instrument for describing ellipses.5. An instrument for gauging and adjusting parts of a machine; a tram.6. An arrangement of links and a hook in a fireplace for raising and lowering a kettle.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

The Jets sign Maybin, and he gets a few sacks.

Now the Dolphins have signed JP.

Somewhere in New England, Bill Belichick is scowling. If anyone asked him what he was thinking, he'd respond with a snarl. Translated, that snarl would mean, I know I need to sign either Mike Williams or John McCargo--I just don't know which. Don't interrupt me while I'm figuring this out!

This is not a joke?

How brilliant would this be if true? The Bills may finally get some sacks!

And their pass defense should improve greatly too. Seriously, how desperate is Miami if they're brining in Losman?

Jp is going to be great for marshall...the strongest arm in buffalo since Kelly

...and throw bounce passes to everyone else not running a deep fly pattern.