JP Losman signs with Miami

EDinRTP

crayonz is a very funny poster. All of his stuff is tongue in cheek and just a few steps below hogboy (the greatest troll ever) in terms of quality. His best work involves inter-divisional wins. My daughter once called me about this lol.

That said, he is a BIG TIME Losman fan. He is one of a few who cannot get over JP. I only hope that we face him JP this season. He is an awful qb. Simply awful and even way worse that Trent.

Ah yes, the typical Bill says so and so can't get "over" JP and then goes on to trash JP since he has yet to get "over" JP. Bill, JP definitely was not a great QB for the Bills. Some of that was on him and some on the clowns running the show. However, he will always be better than your Trent. You know why? JP at least had heart and courage. You never saw JP afraid to throw the ball. You never saw JP run out of bounds on 4th down to end the game instead of trying to make a play. Who knows, maybe one day you will move on.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polian guaranteed inept offensive play by bringing in Kerry Collins

too bad he got hurt

Painter has been putting up points which forced Polian to sabatage his own defense to ensure the losing continues

Looks like Polian may have painted himself into a corner.