Hi guys!

I had not visted TBD in about a year. that what happens when you have a baby at home , a new job with responsabilities and pass most of your free time writing a football blog that is now the most readen in the little world of french football (about 1000 connections per day) elitefoot.blogspot.com . I just wanted to say hello to all my old friends here. Hoping you're enjoying the Bills season as much as i do!!

I had not visted TBD in about a year. that what happens when you have a baby at home , a new job with responsabilities and pass most of your free time writing a football blog that is now the most readen in the little world of french football (about 1000 connections per day) elitefoot.blogspot.com . I just wanted to say hello to all my old friends here. Hoping you're enjoying the Bills season as much as i do!!

I don't know you but...

Welcome back and I think I speak for most Bills fans, it's been a fun year so far.

Edited by Triple Threat

Hey Olivier good to hear from you again, and congrats on the new Bills fan. So far so good this year and it's been very entertaining. Hopefully we do well this week and then get the break for a couple of weeks to heal up the wounded for the second half.

Go Bills!!!!

Bon soir, Olivier! I'd love to stumble on in my broken French (which seems to work well after a bottle of Bordeaux when in Paris), but I don't want to totally humiliate myself in front of you, and the rest of the board.

Good job, et bon chance avec le petit(e) enfant! Say goodbye to sleep. Perhaps this year you have a reason to stay up late to watch the games.

I may be heading over in the next few weeks. I'll drop you a note, and maybe I can buy you a beer. Do you live in Paris?

Welcome back, olivier. How very french of you to abandon ship when the Bills were doing bad and jump back on. (I keed, I keed)

Hope you can find time to follow the Bills. It has been a fun season so far.

lol !! Nice to read all of you! Thanks for the kind words. My baby girl was born at the end of november... almost walking now so Whites Bay, last season i confess i have used her a lot for an excuse to pass nights watching games! This year it's back to normal! Of course you're always welcome around here for a beer or two but i don't see much TBD guys since i've moved out of Paris to the Basque Country.

how far you from strasbourg?

lol !! Nice to read all of you! Thanks for the kind words. My baby girl was born at the end of november... almost walking now so Whites Bay, last season i confess i have used her a lot for an excuse to pass nights watching games! This year it's back to normal! Of course you're always welcome around here for a beer or two but i don't see much TBD guys since i've moved out of Paris to the Basque Country.

Where do you live now? I spent a week in and around Hendaye-Biarritz years ago. I also spent an evening in San Sebastian as I made my way up the coast from Portugal. Beautiful area.