I thought this place was on suicide watch

The ceiling fan has more dramatic effect especially if you can get the fan to turn on right after

You should have heard the radio this morning. Along with the Phillies blowing it, the whole area is on watch. Every Eagles loss is blamed on the refs and Andy Reid. Pretty funny.

Some people here are already getting their suicides notes ready. If we lose next week they'll start deciding if the pipe in the basement is strong enough to hold them.

Not me.

Yes, losing yesterday sucked, but the Bills are still 3-1 and there is a lot of season left to be played. They can rebound next week. So let's see how the Bills respond after losing.

Not me.

Yes, losing yesterday sucked, but the Bills are still 3-1 and there is a lot of season left to be played. They can rebound next week. So let's see how the Bills respond after losing.

Me either. I was disappointed yesterday but not discouraged. This team can be very good and Cinci might just better than we think.

Last year the Pats got destroyed by the Browns... still finished 14-2. It was one game... we lose this week I'll start being concerned

It's nice to see fans of a team that was supposed to go to the Superbowl saying in numbers we're going to bury them. We're the more balanced team and have the upper hand, especially at home, after a loss no less. But we certainly won't be burying the Eagles, who have so many weapons.

Our O will come out in force next week, count on it. But can we pressure Vick? And our D is so soft right now. McKelvin in particular blows my mind. He seems at most an arm away from the best receivers in the league at all times, which is amazing, and he occasionally makes a big play, but usually just gets out-muscled. Does he just need to hit the weight room? Or, are his instincts bad?

I am not discouraged at all, though. Yesterday's game wasn't a horrible game. We got substantially outplayed, and got two really bad calls, one of which was the momentum turner, and we still lost by only three. That's THE definition of a great team in my mind--one that can win games they get outplayed on (and all great teams occasionally get outplayed). Course great teams also don't blow 17 point leads. But we're almost there. We'll fix it.

I won't be sad, or surprised, to see Prozac sales spike in Phili after next Sunday at the Ralph.

If we can just keep contain w/ the picket pressure and then get our hands up we should bat a lot of balls and hopefully keep turning it over. A few turnovers and our O (assuming it comes to play) should put up some big points on them. If Vick feels pressure and can't see or is scared of batted passes and he scrambles out for 10 yards here and there for a first then so be it. They won't beat us that way. Don't give up the big play, frustrate Vick, dominate their weak D, and we will win. Mess around w/ crazy blitzs, don't run the ball, and don't protect FItzy and we'll lose again. As much as I hate the conservative style D that's what we need this week, and most weeks honestly. We're just going to give up yards we don't have the players to not, we need to be opportunistic w/ turnovers and we need to make them sustain long drives.

You should have heard the radio this morning. Along with the Phillies blowing it, the whole area is on watch. Every Eagles loss is blamed on the refs and Andy Reid. Pretty funny.

You're not kidding. Andy Reid must be the worst coach in the league. For such a tough city, the players get an unbelievable free pass (as long as their name isn't McNabb).

I wonder how many Philly fans got kicked in the nuts twice in person yesterday by attending both the Eagles and Phillies games. :lol:

I was at the Phillies game and I got kicked in the nuts twice yesterday - once by the Bills on TV and once by the Phillies in person - and it f'in sucked. To top it off I live in northern Jersey and had to drive 5 hours round trip for the pleasure of watching the Phils choke (and got home close to 3 AM.) At least I got to watch the Bills lose in the comfort of my own home.