The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heard today that since Midnight Tuesday, you can hear jackhammers. chain saws and trucks backing up throughout the park in front of the SF City Hall. They aren't building anything,they're just playing tapes of them trying to keep the bums from sleeping in the park all night. People leaving events at Bill Graham Civiv Auditorium, Daves Symphony Hall and the SF Opera were being accosted all the time.

Occupy a library!!!

Please no! When I have a job in SF, I have to look stuff up in the library. If it's raining, all the bums are there instead of sleeping on the lawn of City Hall during the day. You have to breathe through your mouth, the stench is so bad. I am not exaggerating. The only bathroom that doesn't gag you is the one in the basement next to the cafe. Walk down Market Street at 8:30 AM and see all the store owners washing the urine or worse off the sidewalk in front of their shops.

Funny how George Soros, Nancy Pelosi and other high profile left wingers have quietly distanced themselves from this bunch of scumbags, isn't it? I wonder if Pete is still hanging out with them while they are "peacefully exercising their right to assemble".

Info about the Cleveland wanna-be bombers.

Bunch of scholars. Look at the first mug shot

You can march all you want, but as soon as you touch any one or any property, you should get the wood shampoo and the pepper spray rinse.

Five men charged with plotting to bomb a bridge linking two wealthy Cleveland suburbs

People should read with a more discerning eye. Wealthy? Cleveland? Two? Really?

And somehow this wasn't a planted story? Common man, think while you read.

I don't even know where to begin making fun of those people qouted in the article. There's too many options.

I'll start:

In a one-hour recording of a Friday evening general assembly meeting of the group posted on its website http://occupycleveland.com/live-stream/, occupy leaders expressed concern about Anthony Hayne's name being on the lease, which strengthens his link to the group.

"We have a person facing terrorism charges on the lease of our warehouse," said one of the leaders. "If this gets into the media, it would be a disaster."

They were worried about the info getting out to the media so they had a meeting to strategize: OK I guess.

They filmed the meeting: Bad idea Paris Kardashian.

They posted the film to the internet already knowing they were under scrutiny: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If this didn't involve knowing how to use a video recorder and how to post things on the internet I would have thought these people were Canadian level dumb.

BTW....That is the only part of the article I have even read so far.....I hope it doesn't get stupider.

• 2 weeks later...

NATO Summit: 3 Protesters Arrested, Charged with Conspiracy to Commit Terrorism

Three men accused of building Molotov cocktails were also planning attacks at President Obama's Chicago campaign headquarters and at the home of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel during the NATO Summit, prosecutors said.

Church, Betterly, and Chase, who are reportedly associated with the Occupy movement, say police are targeting them.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...