• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Keep it classy, OWS.

Video footage obtained by The Daily Caller shows Occupy Wall Street protesters dumping large amounts of human urine and fecal matter around Lower Manhattan on the night of March 14.

A surveillance camera caught several people, who have been identified as members of the Occupy movement by the New York Police Department, pouring a large bucket of waste down a flight of stairs at the corner of Nassau and Cedar Streets. Around 20 minutes later, one man entered a Chase ATM vestibule on Water Street and dumped another large container of the repulsive mix.

Could anyone imagine what would happen if someone videotaped a tea partier doing this?

• 2 weeks later...

Bump: For those of you who don't live/work near the global epicenter of this amazing, revolutionary movement that is going to change the world, I just wanted to keep you updated on some of the impressive progress made lately by the OWS movement in New York. The latest focus has been on the NYC subway system:

Dumping human waste on the floor of the station!! Nothing will bring the 1% to their knees like making middle class subway riders smell feces and urine while they wait for their trains. Boy I would have loved to see the faces of those Goldman bankers who had to clean up THAT mess!!

Propping open the gate for free rides!!! That's the awesomest thing I've seen since we used to prop open the door to the alley in the movie theater and let our high school friends sneak in!

The 3 tent occupy movement in my small town moved a few blocks and is now right on my walk through a tiny neighborhood park on my way to the train each day. Here is some of their website.

2.NO REPRESENTATION

WITHOUT TAXATION

_ _ _of The Stinking Rich!!

_ _ _like on Newbold Street(found on Placard donated by Anonymous in the wee hours of the night)

… For Example. I mean, not to point fingers, but have you seen the size of some of those houses? Holy Toledo! Who needs that much space? What have they got in there? Grand Pianos, Home Theaters, Wet Bars, Pool Tables, Man Caves… and Bat Caves, I’ll bet. In my house I get a concussion everytime I try to use the powder room, and these people have Bat Caves! And Central Air. No worries about Global Warming when you’ve got Central Air. My wife and I have to use the sleeping room and turn on every fan we can find, while these people are chilling out in their Central Air and they have to hire people to clean their houses and take care of their yards. I guess they’re too important to cut the grass or clean a toilet. And what do they do to make that kind of money? That is to say, which particular branch of white collar crime do they engage in to steal that much of our money? I’ve been working a good job for decades and my wife is a professional, and our house is less than half the size of theirs. But I suppose there are people on, like, Leedom Street saying similar things about us. They’re like, “Look at those people on Wyncote Road with their detached houses, and yards and finished basements, while I’m living ina row house with 6 kids that go to Catholic School. Do you know what it costs to send 6 kids to Catholic School these days? Phew! But those D.I.N.K.s {dual income, no kids} couldn't know anything about that, would they? Their cats eat better than my kids. And look at that Driveway and Garage. I have to fight to get a parking space within 2 blocks of my house every night and these people have room to park a fleet. Where’s the justice in that? And…hey…wait a minute…What is that hanging off the back of their 2nd floor? WTF…That is not…Yes it is! A Sleeping Porch! Oh, this means WAR brother. CLASS WAR!”

The 3 tent occupy movement in my small town moved a few blocks and is now right on my walk through a tiny neighborhood park on my way to the train each day. Here is some of their website.

In California we call people with signs living in 3 tents on a side street "homeless."

Last week, had to walk past the Federal Reserve in SF. The "OWS" was there-about a dozen. I think they paid these bums to sit there as the youngest was about 45 or so.

Edited by Wacka

Oh My God......they have central air. Those bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a !@#$ing loser.

Although the people that represents this movement isn't regarded with high esteem, the message has effectively been delivered and it has resonated enough that people who have earned a living who have luxurious material goods are caste unfavorably. To be honest I think it's quite sad that we are becoming a society that begrudges, mocks and ridicules those who strive for a finer style of living yet we incentivize a segment of the population to achieve less by subsidizing a sub-standard way of life. I don't know, maybe it's just me and I'm falling behind the times.

Oh My God......they have central air. Those bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a !@#$ing loser.

Hey! I don't have central air! I have to use window air conditioners, that I put in and take out myself each year! It's horrible the conditions I live in!

Hey! I don't have central air! I have to use window air conditioners, that I put in and take out myself each year! It's horrible the conditions I live in!

Neither do I and I have window AC too. When It gets hot I open a window? :D

And when I did have central AC in my house in Orange County still used the window method. I couldn't believe I'd wake up in the morning, it's be 65 degrees out and my neighbor would be blasting her central air. And I wouldn't be surprised if she was struggling financially seeing she was a single mom with two kids. We were far from struggling as but watched our budget.

Although the people that represents this movement isn't regarded with high esteem, the message has effectively been delivered and it has resonated enough that people who have earned a living who have luxurious material goods are caste unfavorably. To be honest I think it's quite sad that we are becoming a society that begrudges, mocks and ridicules those who strive for a finer style of living yet we incentivize a segment of the population to achieve less by subsidizing a sub-standard way of life. I don't know, maybe it's just me and I'm falling behind the times.

With an attitude like that, you'll never be accepted into the academic & intellectual club.