The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

With an attitude like that, you'll never be accepted into the academic & intellectual club.

Saw a guy wearing an "Occupy" shirt that said "We are the 99%" smoking outside the library today. He had Beats by Dr. Dre headphones around his neck. I asked him what he was smoking, and he replied "Nat Shermans" and offered me one. I then noticed the Movado on his wrist.

I now know what separates rich "intellectuals" from the rest of the 1%. I have been enlightened.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a guy wearing an "Occupy" shirt that said "We are the 99%" smoking outside the library today. He had Beats by Dr. Dre headphones around his neck. I asked him what he was smoking, and he replied "Nat Shermans" and offered me one. I then noticed the Movado on his wrist.

Is this some hippy code? :unsure:

Is this some hippy code? :unsure:

Queue the sentimental music

Beats by Dr Dre headphones - $200

Nat Sherman cigar - $10

Movado timepiece - $500

Getting caught in pretending you're not a materialistic piece of trash hypocrite - priceless

I now know what separates rich "intellectuals" from the rest of the 1%. I have been enlightened.

Would that be the main branch on 5th Avenue with the Nat Shermans right around the corner?

Oh My God......they have central air. Those bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a !@#$ing loser.

I find it funny that every story emphasizes that he was a 4 year Marine vet, and he talks about that all the time, as if that heroic part of his life shields him from being a moron.

My wife now refuses to walk through that park because she doesn't feel safe passing by the tents.

Edited by John Adams

I find it funny that every story emphasizes that he was a 4 year Marine vet, and he talks about that all the time, as if that heroic part of his life shields him from being a moron.

We have a few live examples here.

This is a group that has stated they don't believe in private ownership of property. Should've taken his watch and headphones.

We have a few live examples here.

Yes, but we also have our share of cowards, or people that have never been heroic, ever, are too self-involved to even wonder what that would be like, and whose self-loathing causes them to lash out at those who don't have a problem risking a lot to make things better for everyone.

It's what makes this place interesting. If we didn't have any self-righteous/phony turds showing up with their....

"check out my new moral superiority badge! I just got it in the mail from the Democrats/Libertarians/Republicans. It lets me sit in judgment of other people, for no apparent reason. You can get one, too! You can vote for people nobody has ever heard of, and scoff at when they ask "who?"! You can know nothing at all about a subject, stick to platitudes, and claim they make you right! Or, you can sit on the sidelines, keep score, never take any risk, talk about how other people play the game, but never have the guts to step on the field yourself! It's the best!"

.... posts, I'd have been out of business on this board, long ago.

Yes, but we also have our share of cowards, or people that have never been heroic, ever, are too self-involved to even wonder what that would be like, and whose self-loathing causes them to lash out at those who don't have a problem risking a lot to make things better for everyone.

It's what makes this place interesting. If we didn't have any self-righteous/phony turds showing up with their....

"check out my new moral superiority badge! I just got it in the mail from the Democrats/Libertarians/Republicans. It lets me sit in judgment of other people, for no apparent reason. You can get one, too! You can vote for people nobody has ever heard of, and scoff at when they ask "who?"! You can know nothing at all about a subject, stick to platitudes, and claim they make you right! Or, you can sit on the sidelines, keep score, never take any risk, talk about how other people play the game, but never have the guts to step on the field yourself! It's the best!"

.... posts, I'd have been out of business on this board, long ago.

You're just upset because you never got your mail-order moral superiority badge.

You're just upset because you never got your mail-order moral superiority badge.

He's not missing anything. When I got my badge and used it to decode the super secret afore mentioned hippy code I was thoroughly disappointed.

It was just a commercial telling me to drink more Ovaltine