NFL TV map, week 4

FluffHead

Oh great...Tasker. :doh:

you really think his commentary is that bad? I really have no opinion as I usually can't hear the TV over my friends and myself, but I've heard the same thing from a few people. what makes his commentary the " :doh: " Level?

CBS only gets two opportunities per year to put the Super Bowl champs on. And that's IF Green Bay's other game at an AFC team isn't a night game. If it is, then this is CBS's only shot to televise Green Bay.

Shouldn't matter, as it's all about ratings. My guess is that Oak/NE will pull in bigger crowds in markets outside GB/Den.

you really think his commentary is that bad? I really have no opinion as I usually can't hear the TV over my friends and myself, but I've heard the same thing from a few people. what makes his commentary the " :doh: " Level?

I don't find his analysis particularly insightful and I think he makes too many mistakes.

I don't find his analysis particularly insightful and I think he makes too many mistakes.

oh. Gotcha. Makes sense then. I really don't pay much attention to the color commentators. they all bug me with the timing of their "fun facts"

oh. Gotcha. Makes sense then. I really don't pay much attention to the color commentators. they all bug me with the timing of their "fun facts"

Believe me, I want to like him because of who he is...but he's just not good.

Shouldn't matter, as it's all about ratings. My guess is that Oak/NE will pull in bigger crowds in markets outside GB/Den.

Green Bay is one of those teams, like the Steelers and Cowboys, that has a HUGE national following. Raiders, too, I suppose, but CBS can put them on any time. But this is their big chance to market 60 Minutes and Eight Simple Things CSI Hates about Meeting Your Mother or whatever crappy sitcoms they have to Packers fans.

Edited by Offsides Number 76

Bengals already announce their game w/ Buffalo is blacked out locally this weekend. That's 2 this season and 6 blackouts in a row for Cinci.

It's not official until Thursday. How do they know someone is not going to come along & buy a block of 20,000-30,000 tickets? :blush:

NE has the late game, yet we get Pitt / Houston in Vermont for the early game?

Good thing I got that PS3 Direct TV deal...

I'm outside Saratoga, have season tickets, been to the preseason games, the home games, and now I have to sit home and watch the friggin' Steelers??? This isn't gonna sit well with me come Sunday. How much is the PS3 NFL package? (if you don't mind me askin)