Your favorite moment from yesterdays win?

CodeMonkey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Best part of the game was the Bills not scoring a TD on Freddy's run, getting a first down and then watching TB & BB have to squirm for 2 minutes and waste his time outs. Then that Bonehead penalty on Wilfork, sealed the deal. Watching Lindell Split the upright was AWESOME !!!

I agree. The new rule which I hated until now...reviewing every TD...worked to our favor. I think it was Kelso who said something to the effect that you didn't want to give the ball back to Brady with a minute forty left. I looked at my wife & said, "Heck...with not even 40 seconds left". It was great indeed to see the Pats Panicking & helpless!! I LOVED the ending!

Deon called Brady out on that, and I'm by no means a Brady apologist, but the main highlight seems to look like he had an angle and a chance to make a play, but I saw another one from an on-field end zone angle, and that one showed he had no prayer. But it was still beautiful no matter what way you saw it.

Regardless, my best moment: 0:00 - Bills 34 Pats 31

Our QB would have smashed through the blockers to try to make the play.

In addition to that, I'd say the pass to Nelson in which he got knocked out of bounds and got up helmet-less, looked to the fans, and yelled "Let's Go!" That was the first time during the game I thought the Bills were going to get it going.

That might top the list of many great memories!

I should also state my least favorite moment.

A friend was raised in Conn. and is a Pats fan (I don't hold that against her, she is a good person :) ). She lives here now and took her sons to the game. Not having been to The Ralph before she and her kids wore Pats jerseys. Before the game a adult male intentionally shoved one of her sons hard enough to almost knock him down. Needless to say this is not behavior I am proud of as a Bills fan.

I did explain that wearing opponents gear to a game is inviting all drunk !@#$s within a 10 mile radius to ruin your experience, but even still I guess I expect more from Bills fans.

My brother was at the Oakland game and he said much the same thing. For all the good things we Bills fans have going for us, there are NO shortage of drunk !@#$s out ther that will ruin everything for younger fans, especially if you are for the other team...

On ESPN Blitz, Berman called him "Ochodropo" :P

Simple, but funny!

It's sad, but there's a handful of players in the league that have been so obnoxious thoughout their career, that when something bad happens to them on the field, there's a weird satisfaction that comes over you. I remember a couple years ago when we played the Bengals & Ocho was pushed hard out of bounds& smacked his head on the turf & was knocked dingy. I couldn't help but to laugh...same feeling yesterday when he dropped that perfectly thrown ball.

Mine was Bellichick throwing a tantrum on the sideline after the replay determined jackson was down at the half yard line and he basically had no control of the outcome anymore...for a control freak like him that is the worst thing that could happen...