TJ Housh here we come!

Silvercrw

Naaman was just added to the roster from the practice squad.

Please let me be one of the first to say:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Before anyone goes to douche territory...especially me; I do not mean "yes' to Parrish being out, but to Rosey coming back.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I would have liked to see them elevate Aiken over Roosevelt. More upside and Chan is not afraid to take risks. I am also more worried about Aiken being claimed by another team than Roosevelt. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to see Roosevelt play himself into a permanent roster spot. He doesn't make a lot of mistakes. The best of both worlds would be to cut Martin who is going nowhere and elevate both Roosevelt and Aiken.

I here rumblings that Fitz is pushing for Housh. However not sure if the Bills will bite.

He would come cheap and is a better fit than Ruvell Martin.

Based on Martin's performance yesterday, it would be no surprise to see him cut - was it 3 dropped passes?

Edited by BobChalmers

I would have liked to see them elevate Aiken over Roosevelt. More upside and Chan is not afraid to take risks. I am also more worried about Aiken being claimed by another team than Roosevelt. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to see Roosevelt play himself into a permanent roster spot. He doesn't make a lot of mistakes. The best of both worlds would be to cut Martin who is going nowhere and elevate both Roosevelt and Aiken.

The advantage Roosevelt has over Aiken is he's not a rookie and actually saw real game action last year. However if Martin keeps dropping passes, Aiken may get his shot.

Based on Martin's performance yesterday, it would be no surprise to see him cut - was it 3 dropped passes?

Martin has dropped passes all pre-season and reg season.

The advantage Roosevelt has over Aiken is he's not a rookie and actually saw real game action last year. However if Martin keeps dropping passes, Aiken may get his shot.

What, no love for Martin?

Anyone...tell me why he's still on the roster? Anyone?

<crickets>

</crickets>

I'm particularly concerned that if our cast of overlooked and undrafted wideouts keep putting up big time numbers, other teams will be more interested in what Chan and Buddy have cooking on the practice squad. Aiken with a few preseason video clips is much more of a target now than three-drops Martin.

I'm particularly concerned that if our cast of overlooked and undrafted wideouts keep putting up big time numbers, other teams will be more interested in what Chan and Buddy have cooking on the practice squad. Aiken with a few preseason video clips is much more of a target now than three-drops Martin.

Hopefully if someone tries to poach him, the Bills elevate him and he accepts.

As much as people keep avoiding the obvious, TO is clearly the best WR available.

T.O. and Stevie would be a productive combo IMO. I'd be all for it. He and Fitz had a good thing going a couple of years ago with the on-field chemistry.

As much as people keep avoiding the obvious, TO is clearly the best WR available.

See Below.

Is TO even healthy enough to play right now? :unsure:

Based on an article in USA Today stating he is in South Korea receiving stem cell therapy to his surgically repaired ACL, I would say no he is not.

My link

Martin has dropped passes all pre-season and reg season.

You sure you got the right Martin? :unsure:

(Ruvell Martin was signed 8/24, didn't play that weekend, had 2 receptions and made a key play on special teams in the ONE game he played - the 9/1 pre-season game against Detroit - then got cut before the KC game)

What, no love for Martin?

I'll chime in...

Dude got thrown in the deep end of the pool late in the Raiders game after Stevie pulled up lame and Roscoe left with an injury. Prior to that, was jerked around a bit by the Bills - signed 8/24, supposedly made the final cut, then released the next day to make room for Sam Young, then brought back on 9/13 after Easley went on IR - so I doubt he's had much practice running routes, getting timing down, etc.

Guy's got good size (6'4"/220) - much bigger than Parrish or Roosevelt. I think he'll contribute.

(With Urbik out for 4 weeks, the Bills should be combing the waiver wires, practice squads, and available free agents to bolster the interior o-line. I'm much more concerned about what we do if one of our starting guards gets hurt - activate Michael Jasper?)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator