Fitzy's Clean Shaven Look

Should Fitzpatrick Keep the Clean Shaven Look?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fitzy Regrow the beard?

• No way, I like my QB's smooth as a cue ball
    • Hell Yes, How can we have the Amish Rifle with no beard?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the beard but he should start the season off clean shaven and grow the beard out throughout the season. I couldn't imagine if he had a beard during the pre-season and grew it out during the season.

I like to see as the season progresses his beard grow.

Fitzy's 1 and 0 with the clean shaven look. Should the beard return ASAP? (I believe he said he would start regrowing it immediately in a post game interview).

I think he shaved to give himself a "clean start" from the two earlier preseason games and now that he has had success, will let it grow until he needs another "clean start".

I certainly hope so. No one can deny that Fitz played like a completely different QB without all that shrubbery on his face. He looked like a kid having a great time out there. According to the U.S. Military, shaving encourages discipline and conformity among fighting men. I personally think Fitz shed a lot of baggage when he clipped that scraggly face rug. I'd like it to STAY GONE. Anybody else got my back?

www.shaving-shack.com/blog/the-benefits-of-a-sunday-shave/

I agree with you. I thought he looked and felt clean cut and rejuvenated. Plus he is more wind resistant.

Saying that though. I read/heard somewhere that Fitz said he is planning on growing it back out. I believe Chris Brown said it.

Edited by DukeyBomb

it's up to him but I vote for the beard. The lucky superstitious thing isn't for me but if he likes it and wants it back that is what he should do. I am a big believer that we make our own luck though. It does fit the nick.

Edited by bowery4

said Easley. “It was a post and believe it or not I really wasn’t even open, but Fitz is a gunslinger so he likes to give us a shot because he has a lot of faith in us and I just happened to make a great play.”“It’s about giving him a chance to make a play and when you give guys chances to make plays and they make them you tend to go back to them,” said Fitzpatrick. “So that was good to see, putting it out there and letting him go up and get it.” From today's Bills page.

I don't care about his beard one way or another. I care about this. He'll fire a pass that probably shouldn't be thrown, just because his receiver is nearby and he's giving THEM a chance to show their stuff. Begs the question: would Trent Edwards EVER do this?

Fitz CAN play well at this level. Mostly because he isn't concerned about his stats, just matriculating the ball down the field

said Easley. “It was a post and believe it or not I really wasn’t even open, but Fitz is a gunslinger so he likes to give us a shot because he has a lot of faith in us and I just happened to make a great play.”“It’s about giving him a chance to make a play and when you give guys chances to make plays and they make them you tend to go back to them,” said Fitzpatrick. “So that was good to see, putting it out there and letting him go up and get it.” From today's Bills page.

I don't care about his beard one way or another. I care about this. He'll fire a pass that probably shouldn't be thrown, just because his receiver is nearby and he's giving THEM a chance to show their stuff. Begs the question: would Trent Edwards EVER do this?

Fitz CAN play well at this level. Mostly because he isn't concerned about his stats, just matriculating the ball down the field

No, Trent would not have done this. Not in a million years. Not with the Super Bowl on the line, not with the life of his first born child on the line.

Trent scrambled out of bounds behind the LOS on a fourth down play in the fourth quarter when we were down by several scores. That's all you need to know about Trent's game.

As for the beard: Fitz did say the beard starts tonight (paraphrase from Saturday). **He also looked right into the camera and said: so whoever wants to join me is welcome.

So, I put it to you, gentlemen. Who's in!?

He starts without the beard then doesn't shave during the season.

My first thought is the power of the beard will fade if used up too early. Hence, hockey players start the beard in the playoffs and, thus, have power to last through the Cup. Wait a minute...we haven't made the playoffs in a decade. START THE BEARD NOW!!!

I hate being unshaven even more than I hate shaving and, personally, I think he looks better sans beard. (Inexplicably, he also seems more intelligent without the beard - maybe it's just because I'm more focused on what he says than the wild-man, Pampero-Firpo-like appearance he sports).

But, beard or no beard...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)