Fitzy's Clean Shaven Look

Should Fitzpatrick Keep the Clean Shaven Look?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fitzy Regrow the beard?

• No way, I like my QB's smooth as a cue ball
    • Hell Yes, How can we have the Amish Rifle with no beard?

What does the avatar have to do with my comments??? Wow, that is an utter stretch instead of rebuttal. I'm sure that bearded men on this board everywhere would be offended that you think their beard is unhygenic. Talk about WOW...

BTW, the avatar represents Ralph Wilson in deep slumber like Theoden, the King of Rohan, completely devoid of real control of his 'kingdom'

<_<

Hey fantasy-boy! If all the beards on this board stank at their jobs, I'd recommend they shave too.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BAM!

Did you reply to your own post? This thread is getting even more ridiculous by the second.

If you watched Fitzy play last year then Saturdays game against the Jags shouldn't of surprised you all that much, he has the potential to throw the ball like that every game. Its the occasional bad game that makes people think he isn't a legit starter, personally I do.

Hey fantasy-boy! If all the beards on this board stank at their jobs, I'd recommend they shave too.

That line of thinking will never earn you a job with authority over others. If a group of people stink at their jobs, the correct move is to fire them. Appearance over substance is a somewhat feminine point of view, don't you think?

Id like to see Fitz grow that mighty beard. Id rather see our QB look like a man from a working mans city like Buffalo, than pretty boy Brady with glamour shots and an enhanced butt chin. Brady doesnt even relate to his fans in Boston. He would rather be on a yacht in Italy somehwere than enbracing and relating to the loyal Patriot fans. Even though Fitz lives in Arizona people seem to relate to him in Buffalo. He is the Amish Rifle. Dont let him fool you he loves the nickname.

Id like to see Fitz grow that mighty beard. Id rather see our QB look like a man from a working mans city like Buffalo, than pretty boy Brady with glamour shots and an enhanced butt chin. Brady doesnt even relate to his fans in Boston. He would rather be on a yacht in Italy somehwere than enbracing and relating to the loyal Patriot fans. Even though Fitz lives in Arizona people seem to relate to him in Buffalo. He is the Amish Rifle. Dont let him fool you he loves the nickname.

Fitz can grow an Al Quaida like beard for all I care, so long as he maintains the purity of his ass and balls.