I did it. I got Jasper's #69 jersey

The good news, I managed to get the #69 jersey for the big on field promotion. The bad news, it's a size medium!!! So I will get to meet Mike Jasper and get his autograph, but I will look like an over-stuffed blue perogi while it's happening. How does Jasper wind up on a medium?

PTR

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news, I managed to get the #69 jersey for the big on field promotion. The bad news, it's a size medium!!! So I will get to meet Mike Jasper and get his autograph, but I will look like an over-stuffed blue perogi while it's happening. How does Jasper wind up on a medium?

PTR

:lol:

Jasper will probably consider it a nice tribute! I doubt he fits into too many clothes.

PTR

Mmmmmmm! Over-stuffed perogi's!

NOW I'm hungry!

Congrats, PTR

Edited by Chandler#81
add

PTR

Mmmm… what kind of pierogi?

Good show, Promo.

Just saw you on TV dude! That medium was looking sweet!

Jamie Nails was one of the few Bills in the Michael Jasper size category. Dude was huge.

PTR

Jasper looks like an over-stuffed blue perogi when he's on the field. In that medium you'll be emulating him.

PTR

COOL! Mr. PTR but a med. would NOT fit me in a million years. Becuase I AM only 6 foot 1 inches tall and 233 pounds

Unfortunately I don't think Jasper has shown enough to earn a roster spot. Was rooting for him but he hasn't made a play that I can think of and is getting pushed around a bit...Cool you got to meet him though PTR

Does a fumble recovery tonight count a play? Remember how big of a project he is. He made a football play and I want to disagree with you. especially when we are in the shape we are in. Keep him. Work him. Make him. We have done this before.

Hey -just watched the replay and say you as well. For those interested pay attention while they show the fan event during the last review in OT. PTR - looks like you might be one of the few that could actally pull of an 'actual size' Jasper jersey....

Why? Because he's massively obese?

William 'The Fridge' Perry was obese. Everyone loved 'The Fridge'.

I don't think Jasper is "massively obese" - he's just a massively huge man, with freakish mobility and athleticism for a human of that size!

He's also a great guy and, if he makes the active roster (which I think he will), adds a lot of personality to this young Bills team. Personally, I hope to see him carry the ball a few times on 1st and goal, just like Perry did for Da Bearsss!

William 'The Fridge' Perry was obese. Everyone loved 'The Fridge'.

I don't think Jasper is "massively obese" - he's just a massively huge man, with freakish mobility and athleticism for a human of that size!

He's also a great guy and, if he makes the active roster (which I think he will), adds a lot of personality to this young Bills team. Personally, I hope to see him carry the ball a few times on 1st and goal, just like Perry did for Da Bearsss!

Jasper is huge but not from fat.

PTR