Official Bills vs. Jags Thread

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction:

The Bills look sloppy and everyone freaks out.

Chan chuckles to himself that things never really change.

By week one half of the people on this board can't even remember that this game took place.

Continued...

1- Every time Pos makes a tackle, half the people on this board will whine that someone else paid him 7M a year to leave us. The other half will laugh about how it happened "10-15 yards down the field."

2- The offense will struggle and people will blame it all on the o-line, not impatient running or bad timing in route running.

3- People will talk about who will be starting at QB by X week after Fitz throws a single bad pass.

4- People will complain we didn't sign so and so, who we may have offered a boatload of money and just didn't want to play here anyway.

I really wish the game was on tv :(

Residing -once again- in the new Land Of Poz, it's on live from enemy HQ. Son & DIL, Daughter and Grandies coming over for "BILLS GAME!"

-unfortunately, for the 3rd straight week, we'll have to deal with 'Homer announcers' yappin' about how great the opposition is.. :wacko:

Hopefully, the rebroadcast on NFLN will finally have some WNY 'homer' to it.

I will be very interested to the O-line, how they perform, who lines up where, and in general if they look better or worse than

previous outings.

Let's be objective and honest: If the O-line isn't set by now, there are real problems, and everyone is basically healthy

and the season obviously hasn't even started yet.

They have one more pre-season game, which I would expect minimal starter playing time prior to prepping for the opener.

:unsure:

Edited by SoCal-Surf

Please, no more god damn injuries before the season even starts!

The passing game has left a lot to be desired, whether its Fitz or Thigpen. While it does seem the line has regressed some, it shouldn't be much worse than last year. Need to get this passing game in sync because we will struggle to run it early in the season, as we always seem to.

Lets see if Andra Davis is a BEAST for the third week in a row.

Go Bills!

Anyone have a link for online streaming of the game?

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/schedule

Edited by Big Bad Boone

This game is going to tell us the most because the starters are playing up to 3 quarters i have heard

I heard that Marcell is out can anyone back up or extingush those claims for me

BUt i really which todays game was against someone else, that we could measure up to like an Atlanta or a Pittsburgh

Some pre-game pics to get you ready for the unveiling of our new field and Home Uni's

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150348878640659.402458.72631215658&type=1

When did Fitz lose the beard?

Guess I gotta change the name of my fantasy team, "Amish Rifle."

Jerseys look awesome!

Edited by Big Bad Boone

Senatorial Prediction -

Fitz connect with Stevie for 2 TDs, Chandler for a 3rd, CJ and Freddie add one each. Bills defense shines.

Poz leaves game early in Q2 with fractured forearm. Early prognosis has him missing 6-8 weeks.

Buffalo Bills 38

Los Angeles Jaguars 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :beer:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosWHOsny????? :unsure:

Senatorial Prediction -

Fitz connect with Stevie for 2 TDs, Chandler for a 3rd, CJ and Freddie add one each. Bills defense shines.

Poz leaves game early in Q2 with fractured forearm. Early prognosis has him missing 6-8 weeks.

Buffalo Bills 38

Los Angeles Jaguars 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :beer:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosWHOsny????? :unsure:

Well we all know who's already started drinking.

Although I can absolutely see the Poz situation happening.

Continued...

1- Every time Pos makes a tackle, half the people on this board will whine that someone else paid him 7M a year to leave us. The other half will laugh about how it happened "10-15 yards down the field."

2- The offense will struggle and people will blame it all on the o-line, not impatient running or bad timing in route running.

3- People will talk about who will be starting at QB by X week after Fitz throws a single bad pass.

4- People will complain we didn't sign so and so, who we may have offered a boatload of money and just didn't want to play here anyway.

You left one off...

People will roll their eyes and mock anyone concerned with our offense which has been bad in all preseason games and not exactly stellar in camp either and just boast about how its preseason and it means nothing.

You left one off...

People will roll their eyes and mock anyone concerned with our offense which has been bad in all preseason games and not exactly stellar in camp either and just boast about how its preseason and it means nothing.

Yeah. But I count myself in that group, so I thought I'd be a hypocrite and not insult MYself. :lol:

Anyone have a free link? All other threads on this topic are being shut down, saying it's being discussed elsewhere, but I can't find a link.

do a search for "online" in thread titles. There's a 4 page thread from earlier this summer with links

Thanks BBB!!!

Anyone have a free link? All other threads on this topic are being shut down, saying it's being discussed elsewhere, but I can't find a link.

Thing is HB, it IS only $10 bucks and you can watch every preseason game.

Personally I'll make sure I watch all of the Week 3 games as I prepare for my fantasy football drafts.

Also, the video is hi-def and in viewing the week 1 and 2 games, the video is not choppy. Can't say how it'll be watching a live "broadcast" though.

Anyways, I purchased it and they just started the coverage.

And it's the Bills broadcast team!