0-16 is more likely than 6-10

jumbalaya

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do not find an offensive line in the next two weeks this team is doomed.

Oh my god! You really believe this team is as bad as the '08 Lions and will not win one game this year? Jesus, come on dude. I know the entire purpose of this board is to be as annoyingly negative as humanly possible, but 0-16?...REALLY? The Bills simply need to learn how to win close games. I can probably think of two-three games last year where the Bills were just utterly blown out of the building, Minnesota being the biggest one. All the other games Buffalo had a good shot of winnning. I'm not saying the Bills are going to the playoffs this year or anything like that. But 0-16 is just plain stupid!

I was trying to come up with an exaggeration, a negative comment about the Bills so stupid that everyone would realize that it was making fun of negative comments, and I realized that I couldn't think of one! The board has gotten to the point where you could say anything negative, no matter how absurd, about the Bills and you'd be taken seriously by somebody here.

It's like that Monty Python routine where the old farts are sitting around talking about how hard things were when they were kids, and how easy everybody has it today.

"When I was a boy, we lived in a shoebox in the middle of the road."

"That's nothing! A shoebox in the middle of the road? We would have been ecstatic to live in a shoebox in the middle of the road! When I was a boy, our father would come home every day and kill us with an axe!"

"And if you tell young people about that today, they won't believe you..."

Oh my god! You really believe this team is as bad as the '08 Lions and will not win one game this year? Jesus, come on dude. I know the entire purpose of this board is to be as annoyingly negative as humanly possible, but 0-16?...REALLY? The Bills simply need to learn how to win close games. I can probably think of two-three games last year where the Bills were just utterly blown out of the building, Minnesota being the biggest one. All the other games Buffalo had a good shot of winnning. I'm not saying the Bills are going to the playoffs this year or anything like that. But 0-16 is just plain stupid!

Teams don't win close games because they somehow learned how to do it. They win them because they have more talent than the other team. Buffalo lost close games because they lacked the talent to make the big plays when needed. Until we get more talent, we will continue to lose close games. It seems all we as fans learn is that we have to accept mediocrity. This team is 26 million dollars under the salary cap. How does this create a feeling among the players or fans that the front office's number one goal is to win? Do they want to win? Sure they do. Do they want to do what it takes to win? It sure doesn't appear so.