Gannon predicts Bills will finish last in AFC East

xsoldier54

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of respect Buffalo gets across the country is UNREAL, yet Miami always seems to be a sleeper pick for the AFC to go to the playoffs and be in the Hunt are you kidding me ?

Didn't we beat the Fish at least once last year. Nothing would make me happier than for the Bills to go 16=0 and sweep the playoffs and win a Super Bowl then everyone who isn't a Bills fan can go FK them self.

Andre Reed follows Rich Gannon on Twitter, so I doubt Rich Gannon is a Bills hater. He's just falling in line with most of the others who don't see much improved talent with regards to our offense in a division that features the Pats and Jets. The only thing that cures it is WINNING.

I don't know about the Jet's now don't forget they have Maybin now and he wants revenge !! :angry:

How could I have forgotten about Maybin and the impact he will have on the Jets? You're absolutely right.

Andre Reed follows Rich Gannon on Twitter, so I doubt Rich Gannon is a Bills hater. He's just falling in line with most of the others who don't see much improved talent with regards to our offense in a division that features the Pats and Jets. The only thing that cures it is WINNING.

OK Charlie.

The lack of respect Buffalo gets across the country is UNREAL, yet Miami always seems to be a sleeper pick for the AFC to go to the playoffs and be in the Hunt are you kidding me ?

Didn't we beat the Fish at least once last year. Nothing would make me happier than for the Bills to go 16=0 and sweep the playoffs and win a Super Bowl then everyone who isn't a Bills fan can go FK them self.

Remember the SI days when they always picked Miami to win the division, and each year they were wrong? They bet on Marino and Shula and lost... LOL

I wish I had a job where there's zero consequences for being wrong.

I'm not saying the Bills won't be last, but for anybody to start prognosticating in an unusual year with the lockout AND with camp filled at 90+ players AND not even playing the full preseason, and making a determination based on performance and the final roster is a *big* stretch.

...but I suppose you have to talk about something.

I can assure you he's not a Bills hater. Why in the world would anybody pick the Bills outside of last or second to last?

Some former player that hasnt watched a single piece of film or looked at our signings?

Sounds about right

Signings??? Did I fall alsleep? What did I miss? We lost our number 2 receiver and number 1 tackler on defense. We signed an hopefully equivalent lb and a special team player.

Pat Moran is reporting that we will finish 9-7, and that we can torture his family with a soldering iron if he's incorrect.

Awesome. The wife was giving me the "what are you doing?" look from the other couch as I was sitting here chuckling with the laptop.

You get 3 gold stars for that one.

Signings??? Did I fall alsleep? What did I miss? We lost our number 2 receiver and number 1 tackler on defense. We signed an hopefully equivalent lb and a special team player.

+1

And we still have cap space to work with but signed 1 FA and traded for no players

Now I think that the Bills will finish 7-9. Now the Fins I have pegged for 6-10, their D is good but not elite, their O-line is good HOWEVER their QB is terrible, their RB situation is less then stellar, they only have one really dominant WR, and to top it off I think their coach is a dead coach walking because it leaked that they were seeking his replacement and that he is only there simply because they couldn't find a replacement.

When your coaching staff's integrity is in question and your QB sucks its hard to see that team being successful even if other elements on that team might be good (But none are elite).

But is it possible for the Fins to go 8-8 and the Bills 6-10 or 7-9. I just think that its not that outrageous to see the Bills finishing last in the AFCE but not hating on the Bills.

how can any bills fan actually sit here in say we KNOW we're better than anyone? it just sounds ridiculous. we're a bottom 3 team in all of pro sports for the past 10 years, yet we get offended if someone says we'll be last in the division?

Fair enough...But I actually agree with the prediction that we'll be better than Miami this year...I think we have more talent...More up-and-coming talent...And I think the Bills will be a hungry Team...I think Miami is a bit lost transitioning out of the Parcells era...The only thing I'm worried about is the Fish winning the Luck sweepstakes...That would really suck... B-)

I expect the D to be much improved. We add Dareus and Merriman, lose nothing of value, and Troup and Carrington both appear (from what I hear) to have taken it up a notch. As dissappointed as I am in the failure to address the O-line, it should be improved by the young guys getting healthy and having more experience. I don't expect fireworks but perhaps marginal improvement from the offense. With that I don't think it's all that far fetch that we could top Miami & maybe NY. Of course depth being what it is 1 or 2 key injuries could be our undoing.

Miami is bad. The Bills were a better team by the end of last year. This year the Bills are much better on defense, and Miami still has the worst QB in the division.

By the time the Bills (last year's lesser team) got their heads around the new schemes, they embarrassed the Dolphins in Miami in a game Miami needed to stay in the playoff hunt.

Since then, they tried to replace their coach, but failed, and everyone knows it, which means the guy is essenmtially a lame duck and has no pull with the players.

Miami will finish last in the division. Bet on it.