ESPN SportsCenter female anchors

LabattBlue

Linda Cohn, Cindy Brunson, Chris McKendry, Hannah Storm & Co...

Are you kidding me? All they have to be able to do is read off a teleprompter. There has to be females out there who are a little easier on the eyes. :blush:

PS Don't even get me started on Doris Burke. :sick:

Edited by LabattBlue

Are you kidding me? All they have to be able to do is read off a teleprompter. There has to be females out there who are a little easier on the eyes. :blush:

:thumbdown:

They all do an admirable job, in my opinion, and nothing else matters.

Sara Walsh is hot. Hopefully Michelle Beadle starts working SportsCenter too.

Beadle rocks my world! Gorgeous, fun, smart, humorous- and you can talk sports with her when you are done banging her. She is one of my favorites!

I can't remember which one Chris McKendry is, but the others, IMO, are all pretty attractive in my book. I have had a little crush on Linda Cohen for decades, it seems...I love it when her NY accent creeps in...I quadruple the emotion on Michelle Beadle, but, if you applied the same analysis to ESPN's male anchors, who are as interchangeable and dull as they come, what would your opinion be? Are you saying the females should be judged differently than their male counter-parts?

Wendi Nix.

Especially when she has her glasses on, she has that sexy librarian look going.

http://www.sidelinehotties.com/category/wendi-nix/

Showing my age here a bit..but i was always the same with Brunson. Back in her CNNSI days, those glasses drove me crazy...oh my did I have a thing for her. Still do, but like the rest of us, father time starting to catch up to her a bit :wallbash:

Hannah still does it for me..time does not seem to be catching up to her :thumbsup:

Also, while I don't find Racheal Nichols particularly attractive, her rep in DC when she worked at the Post as a "party girl" always has me thinking not so clean thoughts when i see her .

Soon to be new to the ESPN lineup is this woman from DC..like her. Shw was George Micheals replacement at channel 4 in DC

http://www.washingtonlife.com/issues/october-2007/whos-next-lindsay-czarniak/index_tmp49B-1.jpg

Beadle rocks my world! Gorgeous, fun, smart, humorous- and you can talk sports with her when you are done banging her. She is one of my favorites!

But you better hope that Matthew Barnaby isn't out drinking somewhere while you bang her.

What continues to happen to Cindy Brunson? It looks like she continues to have work done to her face. Unfortunately, the original canvas was better. She's getting close to Joan Rivers territory.

I like Michelle Bonner and Shelly Smith in terms of quality female anchors/reporters on the network.

I'd guess that the job is harder than you are giving credit for.

And, not an anchor, but I think Rachel Nichols is kind of hot.