UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

I'm still convinced they're pulling my leg... but stories like the one above, which shows images (without telling us the scale or mentioning the fact that one of the images is clearly a thermal image designating heat sources)

No, it's a false-color image of a sonar scan.

You can't get thermal images of the sea bed like that. Water's opaque to infrared.

Here is a similar one from Arizona

I live in AZ and I remember seeing that. If I remember correctly, it was a rocket test by the Navy or someone in the Pacific. Looked cool.

I've seen videos like this one before. Sometimes they chem trail stops and restarts again. Which is strange. I will have to look and see if I can find that video.

Condensation trails sometimes start and stop based on the various conditions in the atmosphere. This will happen more often with things that are falling because the conditions vary more throughout different levels of the atmosphere, as opposed to a plane flying at the same level.

I live in AZ and I remember seeing that. If I remember correctly, it was a rocket test by the Navy or someone in the Pacific. Looked cool.

Condensation trails sometimes start and stop based on the various conditions in the atmosphere. This will happen more often with things that are falling because the conditions vary more throughout different levels of the atmosphere, as opposed to a plane flying at the same level.

Thank you (honestly) but we don't need "explanations" in this thread.

Thank you (honestly) but we don't need "explanations" in this thread.

Sorry, I meant to say...

Alien trails sometimes start and stop based on the various aliens in the atmosphere. This will happen more often with aliens that are falling because the aliens vary more throughout different levels of the atmosphere, as opposed to an alien flying at the same level.

Sorry, I meant to say...

Alien trails sometimes start and stop based on the various aliens in the atmosphere. This will happen more often with aliens that are falling because the aliens vary more throughout different levels of the atmosphere, as opposed to an alien flying at the same level.

Seems plausible...

This is actually quite big news and probably deserves its own thread:

The UFO community for years has spoken about the TR-3B, a classic triangle UFO like this:

9d0c44b1bf5f64a15d58b05818e40da1.jpg

The speculation has long held that these triangle craft are not ET in origin but man-made as a part of a classified secret space program.

Strangely, as of two days ago, the patent for the TR-3B was unceremoniously released on the internet without any fanfare or reason:

https://www.google.com/patents/US20060145019?pageId=111028569981762970673

https://www.google.com/patents/US3675879(more patents on the propulsion system)

The patent itself dates back to 1972, includes anti-gravity systems and newer propulsion systems patented in 2009. This is not only tacit admission of a far more advanced US space program than NASA, it's confirmation that the US government has had the ability to built anti-gravitic craft for at least four decades.

Even if you don't buy into the ET hypothesis, this is a major development and admission that there is much we are not being told about human space programs.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

The UFO community for years has spoken about the TR-3B, a classic triangle UFO like this:

The speculation has long held that these triangle craft are not ET in origin but man-made as a part of a classified secret space program.

Strangely, as of two days ago, the patent for the TR-3B was unceremoniously released on the internet without any fanfare or reason:

The patent itself dates back to 1972, includes anti-gravity systems and newer propulsion systems patented in 2009. This is not only tacit admission of a far more advanced US space program than NASA, it's confirmation that the US government has had the ability to built anti-gravitic craft for at least four decades.

Even if you don't buy into the ET hypothesis, this is a major development and admission that there is much we are not being told about human space programs.

Lots of crazy to unpack here.

US3675879 is a patent for more or less simulating gravity by charging a surface (like a floor) so that oppositely charged elements, say boots, might be attracted to the floor to create a gravity simulation. Nothing to cover up. It is not a patent for "propulsion."

The published patent APPLICATION (it is NOT a patent) at https://www.google.c...569981762970673 was not "just released." It published 11 years ago. The US Patent and Trademark Office summarily rejected this stupid space time warping nonsense application for more or less being full of spit. The patent office examiner pointed out that the application was a work of fiction, and the applicant never responded, so the application went abandoned. The applicant (I'm loathe to say inventor...let's call him an author instead) likely created this junk, backfitting it to the triangle spacecraft narrative that tinfoil-hat groups spooge over, launching himself into fame and glory among the conspiracy set.

NASA has nothing to do with either of these patent applications so that's another hole in this tale.

But besides that, it's big news.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Because the Phoenix Lights movie just came out, which involved the triangle UFO...

Coincidence? I think not.