UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Any theories from these guys can travel multiple light years but their societies never gave off radio signals?

Touche. You would think civilians would have detected signals or obtained undeniable proof by now.

Please do me a favor though, go to youtube and search "ufo iss" really quick. You will see how many times NASA has cut the live feed recently. Now why would they do that if it was just ice crystals or space dandruff coming into view?

Any theories from these guys can travel multiple light years but their societies never gave off radio signals?

If they're that far advanced, we will only see what they want us to see. Which also makes me wonder about all these supposed crashes like they're cruising around like a bunch of drunken teenagers.

If they're that far advanced, we will only see what they want us to see. Which also makes me wonder about all these supposed crashes like they're cruising around like a bunch of drunken teenagers.

Well...they would have teenagers. Can you imagine the insurance bill on one of those things when you called Allspace and told them your 16 year old son got his license. No Thanks.

Touche. You would think civilians would have detected signals or obtained undeniable proof by now.

Please do me a favor though, go to youtube and search "ufo iss" really quick. You will see how many times NASA has cut the live feed recently. Now why would they do that if it was just ice crystals or space dandruff coming into view?

Trust me. Greggy has linked to that stuff about as many times as Homer Simpson has burped. I've seen enough of them to have an opinion and Occum's Shaver comes heavily into play.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Some alleged crashes were misidentified military tech I'd wager, of an Earthly origin.

Some alleged crashes of a non terrestrial origin could very well have been shoot downs rather than pilot error.

:ph34r:

Some alleged crashes were misidentified military tech I'd wager, of an Earthly origin.

Some alleged crashes of a non terrestrial origin could very well have been shoot downs rather than pilot error.

:ph34r:

Out of curiosity, any word what our Alien Overlords think of Trump?

Trust me. Greggy has linked to that stuff about as many times as Homer Simpson has burped. I've seen enough of them to have an opinion and Occum's Shaver comes heavily into play.

Do you mind elaborating a little bit more? Isn't Occam's razor usually meant to imply the simplest explanation is better?

And you still haven't answered my question. Why do you think NASA shuts off the live feed once or twice a month when something comes into view?

Out of curiosity, any word what our Alien Overlords think of Trump?

I can't speak for "them", but as an observer of the UFO "community" as it were, one of the most entertaining things (for me) of late is to watch how the political discourse has been woven into some of the narratives. There are fervent believers that Trump is going to be the disclosure president... which was said about Obama and W and Clinton before him. And fervent believers that he's a puppet of this secrecy complex. In this particular community there's rarely consensus on anything (everyone has their own spin/theory/belief system), but there does seem to be something close to a consensus in the belief that the Trumpster is a threat to the truth embargo of the last 70 years.

Make of that what you will... :ph34r:

Well...they would have teenagers. Can you imagine the insurance bill on one of those things when you called Allspace and told them your 16 year old son got his license. No Thanks.

Funny story: I heard a loud noise outside one night and went out the front door to find a car upside down across the narrow street on top of my neighbors mail box. A kid had gone up a berm on a slight curve, hit a tree and rolled the car. The baby sitter across the street came out with a phone calling the homeowners to tell them of the crazy occurance. Teenage boy crawls out of the car, takes the phone away from her (prior to cell phones in every hand) and the next words we hear are "Mom, I did it again"!

I did wonder why the front passenger window was down on a chilly evening, and went back to find beer bottles he had tossed in my front yard right before the....oops! Took his eyes off the road. Worse than texting! I didn't mention it to the cops, and they never figured it out to my knowledge. I'm still torn on that, for various reasons.

Edited by Augie

Funny story: I heard a loud noise outside one night and went out the front door to find a car upside down across the narrow street on top of my neighbors mail box. A kid had gone up a berm on a slight curve, hit a tree and rolled the car. The baby sitter across the street came out with a phone calling the homeowners to tell them of the crazy occurance. Teenage boy crawls out of the car, takes the phone away from her (prior to cell phones in every hand) and the next words we hear are "Mom, I did it again"!

I did wonder why the front passenger window was down on a chilly evening, and went back to find beer bottles he had tossed in my front yard right before the....oops! Took his eyes off the road. Worse than texting! I didn't mention it to the cops, and they never figured it out to my knowledge. I'm still torn on that, for various reasons.

:lol:

ISIS is now using UFO's? We're doomed!

With the possibility of it being a planet not as realistic as first thought, astronomers began theorising it could be a brown dwarf star but again this seems unlikely as it is too small, with the smallest brown dwarf stars having about 13 times the mass of Jupiter.

Maybe its another color dwarf like a green dwarf or a purple dwarf.

For any doubters that ridicule the idea of an alien civilisation, the narrator of the video says that “it is mathematically impossible that we are the only life in the universe.”

Somebody from Secure Team 10 needs to splurge for basic cable and watch some sitcom re-reuns.

Any updates on this?

Alien Abduction?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/21/plane-crash-mystery-michigan-student-vanishes-without-trace.html

Plane crash mystery: Michigan student vanishes without a trace

A University of Michigan graduate student disappeared after a mysterious plane crash in Canada last week -- with no sign of a body or footprints at the scene, according to local reports

Alien Abduction?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/21/plane-crash-mystery-michigan-student-vanishes-without-trace.html

A University of Michigan graduate student disappeared after a mysterious plane crash in Canada last week -- with no sign of a body or footprints at the scene, according to local reports

Maybe he realized he was in Canada so he jumped.

Alien Abduction?

Define "at the scene"

You do know that if he jumped out mid air the plane would have kept flying for awhile right? His body could be anywhere along the flight path, assuming he didn't voluntarily bail out

Alien Abduction?

:beer:

Good find. Even if it's unrelated, it's an interesting story.