UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

UFO enthusiast vanishes without trace – leaving room of ‘coded writings’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/05/ufo-enthusiast-vanishes-without-trace-leaving-room-of-coded-writings-6555937/?ito=twitter

Sounds like a plot for an extraordinarily crappy TV show. I don't know whether to say "congratulations" or "you're welcome".

I'm predicting that he turns up within the month and claim he was abducted, he'll have the anal probe marks and a really cool alien looking tattoo on the back of his neck to prove it. He'll make big money selling his story.

And a series on the History© Channel

You didn't worry for my safety even a little bit??

:cry:

You posted the article so I thought you must be ok. I didn't know you were even Brazilian. I never really knew what you were talking about when you kept saying over and over and over how great Brazilian waxes are. I:

A - Ignored you

B - Don't consider wax a large part of any economy unless you're a bee or making candles in the 18th century so I kind of felt sorry for Brazil but figured you were boosting their economy with your obvious enthusiasm for their wax.

C - Ignored you

D - thought you might be importing the wax, not a native of Brazil

All of the above added up to me thinking you were not the one staging the fake abduction by entities proven false by sitcom math. But if you want me to say sorry......sorry.

Also if it offers any solace I got a flyer in the mail about in home Brazilian wax. It turns out that Sammy and Ginny have the same birthday so I am going to surprise them and get them some in home Brazilian wax. I hope it doesn't stink things up. They're delivering it tomorrow and i arranged it super early so it would be there when they woke up. They said it would take two hours total. WTF? How can wax take two hours to deliver? I complained about that and now they're sending two people and it will take an hour each, That seems like a lot of wax. How heavy is it? I hope they are quiet and don't wake up Sammy and Ginny so it will be a surprise.

You posted the article so I thought you must be ok. I didn't know you were even Brazilian. I never really knew what you were talking about when you kept saying over and over and over how great Brazilian waxes are. I:

A - Ignored you

B - Don't consider wax a large part of any economy unless you're a bee or making candles in the 18th century so I kind of felt sorry for Brazil but figured you were boosting their economy with your obvious enthusiasm for their wax.

C - Ignored you

D - thought you might be importing the wax, not a native of Brazil

All of the above added up to me thinking you were not the one staging the fake abduction by entities proven false by sitcom math. But if you want me to say sorry......sorry.

Also if it offers any solace I got a flyer in the mail about in home Brazilian wax. It turns out that Sammy and Ginny have the same birthday so I am going to surprise them and get them some in home Brazilian wax. I hope it doesn't stink things up. They're delivering it tomorrow and i arranged it super early so it would be there when they woke up. They said it would take two hours total. WTF? How can wax take two hours to deliver? I complained about that and now they're sending two people and it will take an hour each, That seems like a lot of wax. How heavy is it? I hope they are quiet and don't wake up Sammy and Ginny so it will be a surprise.

:lol: :lol:

Well, I do love me some Brazilians... not so much their waxes though.

Drip, drip, drip....

Atmosphere found around Earth-like planet GJ 1132b

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-39521344

:lol: :lol:

Well, I do love me some Brazilians... not so much their waxes though.

Drip, drip, drip....

Atmosphere found around Earth-like planet GJ 1132b

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-39521344

I don't have time tight now but Sammy and Ginny are both very upset with you. I'll explain later. Watch your back.

And what kind of freaks are you Brazilians? Here I am trying to get a nice birthday gift and it ruined their day. Your wax is a terrible thing.

NASA Has A Major Announcement About Its Search For Life Beyond Earth

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/nasa-has-a-major-announcement-about-its-search-for-life-beyond-earth/ar-BBzHn2V?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

The announcement involves discoveries from both the Cassini spacecraft (surveying Saturn, Jupiter and their moons) and the Hubble. I've been told, going on three years now, that NASA has been sitting on the discovery of oceanic life on Europa (specifically a whale type creature that can be seen surfacing). The same people told me that if there was going to be some sort of official disclosure of life existing within our solar system not based on Earth it would come with this sort of announcement.

So... maybe? :ph34r::ph34r:

Or it's just going to be a presentation to get everyone excited about the submarine drones they're planning on sending to Europa to burrow under the ice.

I don't have time tight now but Sammy and Ginny are both very upset with you. I'll explain later. Watch your back.

I didn't see this until today... and it explains something strange that happened to me yesterday. I was walking around the studio lot and got the sense that I was being followed. I turned around and saw, much to my excitement, that a stunning (and somewhat famous) actress was looking me over with astonished eyes. I go over to talk to her, thinking she was into me... turns out she wasn't into me but rather stunned to see a hamster running loose on the lot. She said she could have sworn she heard it swearing at me...

I didn't think much of it, I was rather embarrassed so I quickly walked away. But when I got back to my office and sat down, my chair collapsed. It turns out someone took out all the bolts from my chair and left a few tiny turds on my keyboard.

I'll have to see if I can hire some private security. I already put a call into this guy's company...

138631d1430053636-warrior-police-cat-out

NASA Has A Major Announcement About Its Search For Life Beyond Earth

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/nasa-has-a-major-announcement-about-its-search-for-life-beyond-earth/ar-BBzHn2V?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

The announcement involves discoveries from both the Cassini spacecraft (surveying Saturn, Jupiter and their moons) and the Hubble. I've been told, going on three years now, that NASA has been sitting on the discovery of oceanic life on Europa (specifically a whale type creature that can be seen surfacing). The same people told me that if there was going to be some sort of official disclosure of life existing within our solar system not based on Earth it would come with this sort of announcement.

So... maybe? :ph34r::ph34r:

Or it's just going to be a presentation to get everyone excited about the submarine drones they're planning on sending to Europa to burrow under the ice.

I didn't see this until today... and it explains something strange that happened to me yesterday. I was walking around the studio lot and got the sense that I was being followed. I turned around and saw, much to my excitement, that a stunning (and somewhat famous) actress was looking me over with astonished eyes. I go over to talk to her, thinking she was into me... turns out she wasn't into me but rather stunned to see a hamster running loose on the lot. She said she could have sworn she heard it swearing at me...

I didn't think much of it, I was rather embarrassed so I quickly walked away. But when I got back to my office and sat down, my chair collapsed. It turns out someone took out all the bolts from my chair and left a few tiny turds on my keyboard.

I'll have to see if I can hire some private security. I already put a call into this guy's company...

138631d1430053636-warrior-police-cat-out

It's going to be a lot worse than a collapsing chair but I doubt that was Sammy. Maybe a friend of his....they have quite the network....but none of them can talk like he does.

Anyway if that actress was Ennifer she may be in on it. Sammy can make that girl do anything. ANYTHING. Careful.

And it might not just be Sammy. I have never seen Ginny so upset. She is going on and on about lost innocence. And Sammy is ANGRY about tiny little lost body parts. WTF was in that wax? I explained to them that the birthday gifts were basically your idea and they are not mad at me any more. I don't know what I can do to help you other than to tell you to stay away from Werther's Originals at all costs. Ginny is a big customer and has a lot of pull with the manufacturer and Sammy can use the Googlebot to track you.

Can you explain to me why you talked up the special wax from Brazil so much and why they might be mad about it? I can maybe put in a good word for you.

As for the 3,409th major NASA announcement about life outside of Earth, Occum's Shaver says it will be the same as the first 3,408. Craptastic.

It's Thursday... Any update NASA?

I haven't had time to read it yet - but the headline is Enceladus (one of Saturn's moons) has the ingredients needed for life *AND habitation.

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-missions-provide-new-insights-into-ocean-worlds-in-our-solar-system

edit: they're saying one of the moons might be habitable... and has the ingredients for life. That's pretty amazing...

Edited by Deranged Rhino

I haven't had time to read it yet - but the headline is Enceladus (one of Saturn's moons) has the ingredients needed for life *AND habitation.

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-missions-provide-new-insights-into-ocean-worlds-in-our-solar-system

edit: they're saying one of the moons might be habitable... and has the ingredients for life. That's pretty amazing...

Wow...that's a huge announcement. Love the graphic showing the hydrothermal vents.