UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Was this related to LSD experiments? Because it kinda sounds like it was.... :)

It was out of the same program that used LSD to test people for psychic abilities, yes. But remote viewing itself doesn't involve hallucinogens. What's crazy is when you type in those coordinates on any of the Mars probes and see the area being discussed. Two are blurred out (can't see what's on the ground) the others are right by the infamous "face on Mars" and the pyramids of the cydonia region.

One landed in the field behind my house this morning. The little green men came over and emptied the bird feeders in red buckets. They grabbed 2 squirrels right over the deck. They went back to the ship they landed in and took off. Next thing I know, I woke up.

There is one VERY similar,off the coast of Malibu, California. Look it up, I've seen some crazy floating light from a 10 + mile distance, in a city called Palos Verdes, these weren't helicopter lights. Occasionally, you'll see them at various points from PV because its an elevated city south of Malibu. This light is brighter than the street lamp 1 foot away, but it has to be over 10+ miles. It's big and orange and hovers there for approx. 20 mins, without moving.

Locals report that there's a military base underwater off the coast of Malibu, but idk how that's even possible. However, if u find it on google maps, you'll see a perfect oval under the water. Conspiracy believers claim that the "perfect" circle is not natural and that its either a secret military base off the coast of Malibu or some alien ****.

Do i believe its some secret base? Idk. But I DO KNOW what i've seen from Palos Verdes. That's the crazy unexplained light my friends and I have witnessed on several occasions. Again, too big for a helicopter. Just a static bright AF light.

P.S. I'm not high or drunk. Just laying down some info i've witnessed.

Edited by gr8billsfan

There is one VERY similar,off the coast of Malibu, California. Look it up, I've seen some crazy floating light from a 10 + mile distance, in a city called Palos Verdes, these weren't helicopter lights. Occasionally, you'll see them at various points from PV because its an elevated city south of Malibu. This light is brighter than the street lamp 1 foot away, but it has to be over 10+ miles. It's big and orange and hovers there for approx. 20 mins, without moving.

Locals report that there's a military base underwater off the coast of Malibu, but idk how that's even possible. However, if u find it on google maps, you'll see a perfect oval under the water. Conspiracy believers claim that the "perfect" circle is not natural and that its either a secret military base off the coast of Malibu or some alien ****.

Do i believe its some secret base? Idk. But I DO KNOW what i've seen from Palos Verdes. That's the crazy unexplained light my friends and I have witnessed on several occasions. Again, too big for a helicopter. Just a static bright AF light.

P.S. I'm not high or drunk. Just laying down some info i've witnessed.

I've been there (Santa Monica based myself) specifically to see what you're describing. :beer:

NASA's big announcement today, still ongoing: they've discovered 7 earth sized exoplanets 40 light years away, 3 of which are orbiting in the habitable zone. "It's no longer a question if we're going to find a second earth, just when." :ph34r:

And what has sitcom math taught us about these and all the other planets in the universe?

NASA's big announcement today, still ongoing: they've discovered 7 earth sized exoplanets 40 light years away, 3 of which are orbiting in the habitable zone. "It's no longer a question if we're going to find a second earth, just when." :ph34r:

Billions and billions upon billions. It's out there.

Whose math? Are you a Pope from the 800 AD? The world is not flat, btw.

Are you even serious?

It's been discussed.....I think in this very thread although I'm not certain. You can look up sitcom math.

Given what we know, and our fruitless search for signals from space, it is basically impossible that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe or ever did.

It's been discussed.....I think in this very thread although I'm not certain. You can look up sitcom math.

Given what we know, and our fruitless search for signals from space, it is basically impossible that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe or ever did.

Well, that just sent me to bed with a smile. :) Maybe the silliest thing I've read in recent times. (Throwing out the flat earth stuff, of course.) Is it true that you are as closed minded as the church, thinking the sun was the center of the universe. (You're kidding, right?) Our fruitless searches from space? Like looking at a handful of sand, and declaring all the beeches devoid of anything interesting. Silly.

Well, that just sent me to bed with a smile. :) Maybe the silliest thing I've read in recent times. (Throwing out the flat earth stuff, of course.) Is it true that you are as closed minded as the church, thinking the sun was the center of the universe. (You're kidding, right?) Our fruitless searches from space? Like looking at a handful of sand, and declaring all the beeches devoid of anything interesting. Silly.

I'll look for the links back to the discussion but you're wrong.

It's sad, I get it. I'd like the answer to be something else too but it is simply not mathematically possible. For now...to summarize...you are the one being closed minded. Your sand analogy is incorrect. We have looked at an infinite number of grains and each one shows nothing.

I found the conversations on page 23 and again on 28 of this thread. They are fairly complete with the math proving intelligent life cannot exist...28 has more detail. There may have been conversations before page 23 as well but I don't have the time to look right now.

I found the conversations on page 23 and again on 28 of this thread. They are fairly complete with the math proving intelligent life cannot exist...28 has more detail. There may have been conversations before page 23 as well but I don't have the time to look right now.

Does that include on this board? :)