UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Geez. You're a friggin movie guy. You should know a Dot when you see one. You sell them for like $8 a box in the concession area. I think it is a green one.

dots-gumdrops.jpg

:lol::lol:

I try not to link for Secure Team in this thread because their rate of hoax videos seems exceptionally high, so I generally don't trust them at all. And this "leaked conversation" could very easily be hoxed and probably is...

But I'm sharing it because I think you'll get a kick out of it. Or it'll make your head explode (not literally of course). Either way it's a win for the crowd.

It's 21 minutes, but the part I'm referring too is just the first five minutes:

:lol::lol:

I try not to link for Secure Team in this thread because their rate of hoax videos seems exceptionally high, so I generally don't trust them at all. And this "leaked conversation" could very easily be hoxed and probably is...

But I'm sharing it because I think you'll get a kick out of it. Or it'll make your head explode (not literally of course). Either way it's a win for the crowd.

It's 21 minutes, but the part I'm referring too is just the first five minutes:

Their hoax rate when it comes to UFOs is 100% which seems high, but is actually exactly average.

NASA guy contradicted himself.

"We won't ever have a press conference because we won't discover aliens".

That part is true because as sitcom math has proven, there are not any aliens.

"If they discover us they will wipe us out right away. It will be like adults discovering children."

Huh? What group of adults wipes out children? This guy has issues.

"If you knew what we know you would never sleep."

If we'll never discover aliens then what to "you know" that "we don't" that would make us all insomniacs while you....the genius....can sleep? Asteroids? Well the Cubs have a shot at the World Series this year so watch out everyone.

This is either fake....which is the most likely scenario.....or the NASA guy is off his rocker........or both. Both is probably the most likely scenario when I think about it.

NASA guy contradicted himself.

"We won't ever have a press conference because we won't discover aliens".

That part is true because as sitcom math has proven, there are not any aliens.

"If they discover us they will wipe us out right away. It will be like adults discovering children."

Huh? What group of adults wipes out children? This guy has issues.

"If you knew what we know you would never sleep."

If we'll never discover aliens then what to "you know" that "we don't" that would make us all insomniacs while you....the genius....can sleep? Asteroids? Well the Cubs have a shot at the World Series this year so watch out everyone.

This is either fake....which is the most likely scenario.....or the NASA guy is off his rocker........or both. Both is probably the most likely scenario when I think about it.

:lol::beer:

Don't forget NASA isn't an entirely civilian outfit. It's DoD, which means they can only release or discuss what the government clears them to release or discuss.

If that conversation is real (and I'm with you assuming it's at least partially fabricated if not entirely), his logic tracks:

- NASA will never hold a press conference on aliens because they're not allowed to -- which could mean they are already aware of aliens either in the form of archaeological relics discovered on the moon and in other places throughout our solar system or from other sources within DoD/SAPs. Or, they aren't aware and he's just admitting what everyone knows already, that if the government did discover aliens they wouldn't announce it through NASA.

- If it's the former, what would make them afraid of such knowledge? Well, give a read to any number of ancient texts which discuss the wars in the heavens between the Gods and imagine finding proof of these events and weapons of extreme mass destruction... now imagine finding this evidence without finding any trace of where the "gods" went.

That kind of realization could scare Steven Seagal into insomnia.

tWKxddv.jpg

Don't forget NASA isn't an entirely civilian outfit. It's DoD, which means they can only release or discuss what the government clears them to release or discuss.

If that conversation is real (and I'm with you assuming it's at least partially fabricated if not entirely), his logic tracks:

- NASA will never hold a press conference on aliens because they're not allowed to -- which could mean they are already aware of aliens either in the form of archaeological relics discovered on the moon and in other places throughout our solar system or from other sources within DoD/SAPs. Or, they aren't aware and he's just admitting what everyone knows already, that if the government did discover aliens they wouldn't announce it through NASA.

- If it's the former, what would make them afraid of such knowledge? Well, give a read to any number of ancient texts which discuss the wars in the heavens between the Gods and imagine finding proof of these events and weapons of extreme mass destruction... now imagine finding this evidence without finding any trace of where the "gods" went.

He didn't say that. In addition to the press conference nonsense, he said we are "never going to discover aliens. They are going to discover us.". Sitcom math tells us he is wrong about this but even if that weren't true his statement is telling enough.

If you stretch logic really far you could still believe that we discovered evidence of aliens, not actual aliens. That is like the nerdy kid in 8th grade believing the hot girl might like him because she actually acknowledged his existence and said bless you when he sneezed in science class. Newsflash dude: she thought it was the football player that sneezed. Sorry to break it to you.

He didn't say that. In addition to the press conference nonsense, he said we are "never going to discover aliens. They are going to discover us.". Sitcom math tells us he is wrong about this but even if that weren't true his statement is telling enough.

If you stretch logic really far you could still believe that we discovered evidence of aliens, not actual aliens. That is like the nerdy kid in 8th grade believing the hot girl might like him because she actually acknowledged his existence and said bless you when he sneezed in science class. Newsflash dude: she thought it was the football player that sneezed. Sorry to break it to you.

How about this? This guy follows up and updates a lot for 4merper4mer.

"I've discovered lunar waves!"

Funny...the rest of us just discovered you're a ****ty astrophotographer. Those are photographic artifacts and distortion due to air turbulence, you nitwit.

"I've discovered lunar waves!"

Funny...the rest of us just discovered you're a ****ty astrophotographer. Those are photographic artifacts and distortion due to air turbulence, you nitwit.

In such a straight line and only on the moon image? From multiple photographers as well.

In such a straight line and only on the moon image? From multiple photographers as well.

The fact that it is a straight line proves it's an artifact. An wave propagating across the surface of a sphere (e.g. the moon) would be a conic section, particularly that close to the limb. A straight line would be a wave propagating across a flat plane...i.e. the image itself.

tWKxddv.jpg

When you think about it how much do any of us really know about space? No one here has been there. Is it even there or is it something else? Is it fake? Maybe no aliens or anything else. At least in a spacial universal sense. If you think about it have you never see the earth move but you see the sun move all the time. We are taught certain things from such a young age you accept it as absolute fact and anything else would be insanity yes? But if you were left to your own devices you would observe things and come to your own conclusions based completely your own observations without implanted conclusions from someone else. Kind of interesting to think about.

Edited by Dante

The 60 Minutes episode last night had some very interesting Artificial Intelligence stuff. How far we've come in just the last 5 years compared to the last 50 or 500 years. Now, imagine some civilization is thousands or millions of years more advanced, and they can travel through space and/or time to visit us. Do you think they'd be wrecking their space traveling ships all over like a Google-mobile with a glitch? That's also something to think about.

The 60 Minutes episode last night had some very interesting Artificial Intelligence stuff. How far we've come in just the last 5 years compared to the last 50 or 500 years. Now, imagine some civilization is thousands or millions of years more advanced, and they can travel through space and/or time to visit us. Do you think they'd be wrecking their space traveling ships all over like a Google-mobile with a glitch? That's also something to think about.

AI's place in our society is an interesting ethical and philosophical discussion by itself, and one that can certainly be tied to this subject though I don't think you need to in order to make the point you're hitting on. You're point is astute, of course, it does seem highly unlikely that advanced craft from advanced civilizations would "crash" as often as some researchers would like us to believe. It also seems likely that most advanced civilizations would be using AI or drones to do much of their deep space exploration and would be unlikely to make mistakes.

Then again, there's always the possibility that some of these "crashes" weren't accidents but shoot-downs from our own defense systems -- which are undoubtedly more advanced than we're generally aware -- and that could explain a number of the more famous alleged crashes... :ph34r:

When you think about it how much do any of us really know about space? No one here has been there. Is it even there or is it something else? Is it fake? Maybe no aliens or anything else. At least in a spacial universal sense. If you think about it have you never see the earth move but you see the sun move all the time. We are taught certain things from such a young age you accept it as absolute fact and anything else would be insanity yes? But if you were left to your own devices you would observe things and come to your own conclusions based completely your own observations without implanted conclusions from someone else. Kind of interesting to think about.

I'm all for free thinking and questioning the narrative. I think it's healthy. Though personally I'm still pretty grounded in empirical science when it comes to questions about space and our planet. :beer:

I'm all for free thinking and questioning the narrative. I think it's healthy. Though personally I'm still pretty grounded in empirical science when it comes to questions about space and our planet. :beer:

LOL you're so smart but you haven't figured out that "empirical"science is generated by the empire? Have you ever thought about the implications of that?

The WikiLeaks dumps haven't just been gold from a comedic perspective this political season, the leaks from John Podesta's files have contained a handful of interesting UFO/UAP/ETI nuggets so far. This should be expected considering Podesta's long standing interest in disclosure:

podesta-UFO-tweet.jpg

(for reference: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2015/02/13/obama-aide-john-podesta-says-biggest-failure-was-not-securing-the-disclosure-of-ufo-files/).

Podesta, arguably one of the most influential political movers behind the scenes in the beltway, has been fighting for disclosure for years now. While the emails Podesta received from NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell has drawn much of the early attention (here: https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766and https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802 ), it's an email from former rocker turned UFO author Tom Delonge about General McCasland that is perhaps the most interesting.

Delonge published a book earlier this year called Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, the first of what he expects to be several books and movies in an ongoing series of "true fiction" about the UAP/UFO issue and the US Secret Space Program. In the book he credits an unnamed "general" for helping him put together his advisory board that provided him with formerly Top Secret information now deemed ready for public consumption, albeit in a watered down "true-fiction" format that's easy to deny -- from this leaked email it seems McCasland is Delonge's primary source.

McCasland was the commander at Wright Patterson's research laboratory for over a decade and was in charge of managing the USAF's $2.2b science and technology program. Anyone even a little interested in this subject will recognize Wright-Pat as being the alleged hub of much of the USAF research into the UAP issue and one of the alleged places the wreckage from Roswell (and many other reported crashes of advanced technology) were taken. McCasland would certainly have the bonafides to provide the type of information conveyed in Delonge's books.

Here's the email, subject heading General McCasland, from Delonge to Podesta in January of this year:

He mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago.

Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.

He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man.

Best, Tom DeLonge

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

Now, Podesta didn't respond and there's nothing to indicate he ever corresponded with Delonge about this subject -- but the leaks are still coming out so perhaps there is more to come on this conversation. What makes this email so interesting is that the contents of Tom's book outline with incredible "fictional" detail how our government has been dealing with and developing this advanced technology for over 60 years in a game of cat-and-mouse between the US and its foreign (and interstellar) adversaries, details that presumably would have come from McCasland's direct briefings.

McCasland's proximity to the USAF's most protected secrets coupled with the USAF's long history of disinformation in regards to this phenomenon gives me some pause when analyzing Delonge's information. The info could just be a limited hangout or even direct disinformation akin to a modern Project Grudge, something else McCasland would be in the perfect position to supervise and coordinate through Tom's work.

Or, it could be exactly what Delonge says it is: the beginning of official US disclosure.

Let the high octane speculation commence...