UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

19aety.jpg

Actually, Romulan Ale was legal then. It became legal in 2285, after a noisome campaign started by some random jackass on a Starfleet bulletin board misinterpreted Dr. McCoy's sarcastic "I only use it for medicinal purposes" as an authoritative finding that Romulan Ale cured "disease."

Actually, Romulan Ale was legal then. It became legal in 2285, after a noisome campaign started by some random jackass on a Starfleet bulletin board misinterpreted Dr. McCoy's sarcastic "I only use it for medicinal purposes" as an authoritative finding that Romulan Ale cured "disease."

(*^*&%^$^#Aler

But seriously, it was briefly legalized resulting from a short lived alliance with the Romulans during the Dominion War

They’re not saying it’s aliens, but signal traced to sunlike star sparks SETI interest

SETI researchers are buzzing about a strong spike in radio signals that seemed to come from the direction of a sunlike star in the constellation Hercules, known as HD 164595.

The signal conceivably fits the profile for an intentional transmission from an extraterrestrial source – but it could also be a case of earthly radio interference, or a microlensing event in which the star’s gravitational field focused stray signals coming from much farther away.

In any case, the blip is interesting enough to merit discussion by those who specialize in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence, or SETI – including Centauri Dreams’ Paul Gilster, who brought the case into the public eye this weekend.

At least two SETI research groups are aiming to track HD 164595 tonight. The SETI Institute is using the Allen Telescope Array in northern California, while METI International is looking to the Boquete Optical SETI Observatory in Panama.

Gilster reports that the signal spike was detected more than a year ago, on May 15, 2015, by the RATAN-600 radio telescope in Zelenchukskaya. That facility is in the Russian republic of Karachay-Cherkessia, not far from the Georgian border.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/not-saying-aliens-signal-traced-194522566.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been away working on a project for the past two weeks, may or may not be directly related to this topic (but totally isn't)... I'll have some information to share soon, but keep looking to the skies over the next few nights, particularly between 11:14 and 11:44pm if you're north of Tennessee and east of the Mississippi.

Also, watch out for this:

641.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi

Where will the out-of-control Chinese space station land?

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/sep/24/where-will-the-out-of-control-chinese-space-station-land-tiangong-1

Just when I was starting to get bored with Ancient Aliens© off season on The History Channel®, Trump and Clinton have really stepped up and filled in that void of total bulls!@t on my TV

What's Hillary doing? It's mostly been a Trump s##t show lately. Oh, let's not forget Gary "Ask me anything" Johnson.

Edited by PromoTheRobot