UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

For the deniers out there my question is why does NASA shut off the live feed of the ISS every time a craft-like object comes into view?

We know water and atmospheres exist on some other planets. Throw some sunlight into the equation and what do you get? Life.

Ever watch sitcoms?

Graft and kickbacks certainly are a big part of it (if not the entirety of it). Unquestionably. I'm looking for a specific interview that breaks down the economic indicators that there is a massive program (possibly space based) sucking up the majority of this money -- I'll post it when I find it. It's worth a listen even if just for entertainment value --

-- Found a good substitute until I find the other interview.

That was the wrong video. Will keep looking.

Find it?

Not really, why?

Most people in this thread that support the myth of intelligent alien life point to the theory espoused by some guy on The Big Bang theory. That very theory has been mathematically shown to do the exact opposite. There is a discussion about it somewhere in this thread...in the middle at this point.

Most people in this thread that support the myth of intelligent alien life point to the theory espoused by some guy on The Big Bang theory. That very theory has been mathematically shown to do the exact opposite. There is a discussion about it somewhere in this thread...in the middle at this point.

First things first, I answered your question why didn't you answer mine?

Second, I'm going to side with the thousands of scientists who are atheists and believe life on other planets is a serious possibility. We are going to find organic material in our own solar system on mars, and you really don't think life exists in the infinite number of galaxies and solar systems?

Third, don't claim it's a false myth because there is no way to prove either side is right or wrong at this current time.

Lastly, I love people who believe the ridiculous stories in the Bible but don't even open their mind to the possibility life exists outside of earth. Two of every animal being on an ark? Jonah being swallowed by a whale? Hearing god tell them to kill their own son?

Life is rare, intelligent life willl prove to be even more so. But to assume the only intelligent life is on one of an infinite number of marbles flying through space is irresponsible in my opinion.

Edited by gatorbait

First things first, I answered your question why didn't you answer mine?

Second, I'm going to side with the thousands of scientists who are atheists and believe life on other planets is a serious possibility. We are going to find organic material in our own solar system on mars, and you really don't think life exists in the infinite number of galaxies and solar systems?

Third, don't claim it's a false myth because there is no way to prove either side is right or wrong at this current time.

Lastly, I love people who believe the ridiculous stories in the Bible but don't even open their mind to the possibility life exists outside of earth. Two of every animal being on an ark? Jonah being swallowed by a whale? Hearing god tell them to kill their own son?

Life is rare, intelligent life willl prove to be even more so. But to assume the only intelligent life is on one of an infinite number of marbles flying through space is irresponsible in my opinion.

Huh?

You may have me mixed up with someone else. all I asked you about was sitcoms and then I did answer your question. All the "I hate God " and "Scientists are atheists because they are so brilliant" stuff is cute and everything but it has nothing to do with anything I posted. Take that argument to whoever you had it with originally because I'm uninterested. God or no God, math definitely exists.

You can start here and scroll through a few posts.

Huh?

You may have me mixed up with someone else. all I asked you about was sitcoms and then I did answer your question. All the "I hate God " and "Scientists are atheists because they are so brilliant" stuff is cute and everything but it has nothing to do with anything I posted. Take that argument to whoever you had it with originally because I'm uninterested. God or no God, math definitely exists.

You can start here and scroll through a few posts.

You replied to my post with a tort about a sitcom. It's asinine to take one sitcom explanation or one mathematical formula to decide anything. Science and theories are fluid, they change all the time.

You answered my question by telling me to go search the middle of a 67 page thread? Haha okay have a great day.

Edited by gatorbait

You replied to my post with a tort about a sitcom. It's asinine to take one sitcom explanation or one mathematical formula to decide anything. Science and theories are fluid, they change all the time.

You answered my question by telling me to go search the middle of a 67 page thread? Haha okay have a great day.

I then provided a link to the irrefutable math.

You somehow found a way to mock people that believe in God.....from out of the clear blue sky....but cling to your desperate belief in alien overlords that will come save us by leaving clues in mashed potatoes?

Look, I'm not saying there is no alien life. The math is simply that it is incredibly unlikely that any capable of communicating with us ever existed.

I then provided a link to the irrefutable math.

You somehow found a way to mock people that believe in God.....from out of the clear blue sky....but cling to your desperate belief in alien overlords that will come save us by leaving clues in mashed potatoes?

Look, I'm not saying there is no alien life. The math is simply that it is incredibly unlikely that any capable of communicating with us ever existed.

Talk about over reacting? I've seen you do this with other people here and should have expected it. I didn't mock religious people or say I believe in alien overlords. You sound ridiculous and petty, like you have a crusade against anyone who believes in alien life. That math has a strong point, but it isn't the proof to end all debates. Far from it.

Talk about over reacting? I've seen you do this with other people here and should have expected it. I didn't mock religious people or say I believe in alien overlords. You sound ridiculous and petty, like you have a crusade against anyone who believes in alien life. That math has a strong point, but it isn't the proof to end all debates. Far from it.

Re-read your own post. You did mock religious people. And you did it in a thread where no religion had even been brought up. It was weird.

You are correct that I overreacted about the alien overlords thing. Sorry. Years of reading Greggy's stuff is what I choose to blame, but I am still at fault. I don't care if someone believes in alien life or not. I'll admit that the part that bugs me is that people say someone is arrogant if they doubt its existence. That is incorrect. I hope there is alien life. Tons of it. I just don't see the evidence at all. Because if one looks at it objectively, there is none.

If you think the math is refutable, then refute it. You'll be the first.

Re-read your own post. You did mock religious people. And you did it in a thread where no religion had even been brought up. It was weird.

You are correct that I overreacted about the alien overlords thing. Sorry. Years of reading Greggy's stuff is what I choose to blame, but I am still at fault. I don't care if someone believes in alien life or not. I'll admit that the part that bugs me is that people say someone is arrogant if they doubt its existence. That is incorrect. I hope there is alien life. Tons of it. I just don't see the evidence at all. Because if one looks at it objectively, there is none.

If you think the math is refutable, then refute it. You'll be the first.

If asking about stories in the Bible is considered mocking, then guilty as charged. I agree my post was a bit random but I wanted to get my opinion on the matter out there, and religion usually comes up in regards to this topic. It was a giant word salad but where else can I talk this kind of crazy stuff?

I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong either, there is no way of knowing. Humans are still in the infancy stage, we are just scratching the surface in regards to physics, mathematics and space theory.

I received my master's degree in Health administration and not mathematics so there is no way I can refute that theory, but I will say communicating and simply existing are two different arguments altogether.

Are there any pilots out there? I have heard from numerous sources that pilots are discouraged from reporting anything they see while flying. It is also interesting how some former astronauts have come out with compelling revelations.

Again, I'm not claiming anything is true or untrue. I just really enjoy this kind of debate.

Are there any pilots out there? I have heard from numerous sources that pilots are discouraged from reporting anything they see while flying. It is also interesting how some former astronauts have come out with compelling revelations.

Again, I'm not claiming anything is true or untrue. I just really enjoy this kind of debate.

I've interviewed four pilots to date who have seen UAP or UFO activity while in the air. Two were USAF, two were commercial.

Find it?

No but only because I got distracted, I'll grab it and post it today! Thanks for reminding me.

I believe pages 23 and 28 you referred me to? It's so cute that you call that "math".

I believe pages 23 and 28 you referred me to? It's so cute that you call that "math".

It wasn't really you. I pointed it out to you at one point, but I think it was some dude named Buffalo Bill 4 ever who was a bit irrational when it came to this alien stuff.

I didn't call it math. Sheldon and all the alien wishers did. I take them at their word. I just plugged in the numbers and they come up dry.

I've interviewed four pilots to date who have seen UAP or UFO activity while in the air. Two were USAF, two were commercial.

Very cool, did they reveal anything worth sharing?

Below is some of the footage my buddies and I like to watch. Lots of moon pigeons, space debris, camera anomalies and ice crystals. :doh::D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc

Very cool, did they reveal anything worth sharing?

All four stories are actually pretty incredible. The two commercial pilots had completely different sightings, one was on the tarmac at O'Hare in 2006 when there was that big sighting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_O'Hare_International_Airport_UFO_sighting ), the other was somewhere over Washington state and followed their plane for over twenty minutes.

The two military sightings is actually one sighting (they were in the air together, different aircraft) and while they agree on all the major details of the event, they disagree (intensely) on the origin of the craft they saw. One ardently believes it to be alien, the other is convinced it was one of ours. I hesitate to go into too much detail about this one only because it's their story to tell (and I think they will one day) so I'll leave it to them.

Guest Diesel-USMC

Considering we know the equivalant of a boogar dropped in the ocean about everything, I'm open to and actually more inclined to believe in things others find "impossible".

All four stories are actually pretty incredible. The two commercial pilots had completely different sightings, one was on the tarmac at O'Hare in 2006 when there was that big sighting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_O'Hare_International_Airport_UFO_sighting ), the other was somewhere over Washington state and followed their plane for over twenty minutes.

The two military sightings is actually one sighting (they were in the air together, different aircraft) and while they agree on all the major details of the event, they disagree (intensely) on the origin of the craft they saw. One ardently believes it to be alien, the other is convinced it was one of ours. I hesitate to go into too much detail about this one only because it's their story to tell (and I think they will one day) so I'll leave it to them.

Any theories from these guys can travel multiple light years but their societies never gave off radio signals?