Shep signed

how is this kid as a player? i know nothing about him......

Depends who you ask. He was a 3rd round pick at ILB, so don't expect the world, but he has a good rep for his pass coverage and displays good hands and his speed is deceptively good.

What took him so long to sign? Probably wanted more money. I since a bad attitude here. No doubt a locker room cancer with his lengthy holdout. He also said there was no nightlife in Buffalo. Let see if we trade him for a 2nd round pick.

I have full faith and confidence in Davis at one of the ILB spots. If he stays healthy, he's more than adequate. We've gotta find a gem among these other candidates, though. Torbor is subpar, which leaves Shep, White, and perhaps Moats? We can dream.

I think White will be lucky if he gets Special teams play. I think he has PS written all over him. Shep will see playing time this year. I hope by the end of the year he is starting.

On second thought White might be pretty good. I hope he is the run stopper they need.

Edited by billsfaninvgs

Nope. Neither did Thigpen, Smith, Florence, McCargo, or Chandler (they were in gray shirts and blue shorts watching practice).

Don't worry about Chandler. He'll be ready to go for the opener. That guy has THEE best hands! His ability to tightrope the sidelines & back line is simply amazing!

wait a minute..

Oh, not THAT Chandler..

Didn't C.J. Spiller, Aaron Maybin, Leodis McKelvin, Marshawn Lynch, Donte Whitner, John McCargo and Willis McGahee all hold out during training camp for that fat azz rookie contract?

They're together not worth a hill of stojan.