Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If leakage of reports are true that we got Clabo, you splashed, and I, as a season ticket holder am HAPPY. I can deal with Thigpen, who I like but didn't want to be the only FA guy out there we got. I can now deal better with Brad Smith, because we have what may be considered a decent offensive line now.

And if you go get Big Nasty Clabo, I'm greatful to you and Ralph, and the new CBA.

Get a decent LB, and I'm ecstatic. Make us happy Buddy. Tell us it's done!!!!!!!!!

If true, this really sucks. I'm sure, without even knowing any of the details of the money or length of contract, we overpaid for an offensive lineman.

yes...for a pro bowl offensive lineman at a position we really need.

Wikipedia-Tyson Clabo (born October 17, 1981) is an American football offensive lineman who is currently on the buffalo bills. He was originally signed by the Denver Broncos as an undrafted free agent in 2004. He played college football at Wake Forest.

Mighta jumped the gun on that link but had to get it in the thread... ill keep looking for a reliable source

I can't believe the Moon Warriors cut him. He spent what, 15 mins in the GFL? I guess on the moon he only weighs 110 lbs and that is a bit undersized. Should we be concerned about this development?

Love the Queen City Sports quote "From multiple news sources around the league"

After that it should read "of which none have posted a story or link - just us"

Okaaaaaay...

Still sounds like we're close - I Billeve!

WTF? We overpaid. I saw him play once and I thought he sucked. I swear, I'm through with this team!!

Don't be a drama queen. Big difference between a pro bowl lineman and a 2nd and 3rd string QB.

twitter

Who is this guy???

Don't be a drama queen. Big difference between a pro bowl lineman and a 2nd and 3rd string QB.

No crap, this isn't Dockery were talking about. Clabo plays with a MEAN streak and will be a HUGE upgrade to this line. Please let this be true.

This is from Clabo's agent website last week on his prospect of re-signing with Atlanta:

Tyson Clabo

Outlook: Tennessees David Stewart and Miamis Vernon Carey are the two highest paid right tackles in the league with average salaries of $6.5 and $7 million per yer. So, when the two sides exchange proposals, Clabos side likely will submit numbers similar to the Stewart and Carey deals.

Sign or Not sign: He will likely not be re-signed if the team can land a defensive end.

This is agonizing now. I say he's a Bill.

Edited by buffaloaggie