Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you my friend. I have been saying this for months. And btw, I think the same of Boss. Actually, I might even prefer him believe it or not. He can block AND provide a big, clutch weapon.

Keeping my fingers crossed. We deserve some good news.

So far the only good news here is that the Bills are giving us Club seat holders free grub and drink at ALL the night practices. Not "one" like in the past. Maybe they are trying to make up for the fact that most of the heated seats are busted and can't be fixed :lol:

BTW just sign the guy. If the Bills thought they were set at RT there wouldn't be didilly squat mentioned about Clabo in the same breath as the Bills. I'll say it again, don't blame Buddy Nix if we don't land this guy it will fall squarely on Wilson's bean counters.

Sounds like he doesn't want to come to Buffalo and is really hoping the Falcons make it easier for him to stay. It's going to come down to the upfront guaranteed money and the Bills are going to have to set a new mark for RTs I'm afraid.

GO BILLS!!!

Sounds like he doesn't want to come to Buffalo and is really hoping the Falcons make it easier for him to stay. It's going to come down to the upfront guaranteed money and the Bills are going to have to set a new mark for RTs I'm afraid.

GO BILLS!!!

Can't blame him. It's more of him wanting to stay on a really good team and a franchise that gave him a chance to be a starter. But that doesn't mean he wants nothing to do with Buffalo.

Can't blame him. It's more of him wanting to stay on a really good team and a franchise that gave him a chance to be a starter. But that doesn't mean he wants nothing to do with Buffalo.

I agree. Can't blame the man at all. Uprooting the wife and kids and leaving the only pro environment you've known would be a hard decision for anyone.

GO BILLS!!!

GO BILLS!!!

My feelings too. Although it may be not so much anti-buffalo as he is pro-Atlanta. He's stated all along that he wanted to stay in ATL. I'm hoping the Falcons fear losing their two interior linemen is worse than losing one RT.

Fingers crossed.

GO BILLS!!!

IMO, there is a huge difference between not wanting to leave Atlanta versus not wanting to come to Buffalo. He is from close to there, he likes playing there, he excelled there, and they are a very good team and Super Bowl contender. They simply can't afford to pay him what he think he's worth at his only big chance at a huge payday because they have three starting OL to sign, and if they pay him a ton they may lose both of their guards. The Bills probably offered substantially more money because that is what it will take to get him to leave. There is no indication that he doesn't want to come to Buffalo (although that's possible).